GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos - LARGE PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the Refrigerator "Fridge" Perry action figure.

1430823829_fe5227c3f5.jpg

All hail the suck, more shi-tastic GI Joe pics online.

Apparently the movie story will center around Snake Eyes' losing battle with the donuts:
channingtatumfilminggijut6.jpg

channingtatumfilminggijgk1.jpg

Good news for those that were hoping that the previous costume images weren't the only costumes the Joe characters wear in the movie, unfortunately the new ones make them look even more like Iron Man:
channingtatumfilminggijrh9.jpg

channingtatumfilminggijfi0.jpg

:rotfl

More images here:
https://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/05/16/channing-tatum-filming-gi-joe/

OMG !!! SNAKE EYES wears a ninja mask(BALACLAVA) not some HORRIBLE PLASTIC molded mask.
And why is STORMSHADOW wearing a trench coat.
this is looking worst and worst by the minute.

Is that a Helmet on the right side of the photo, above the curly haired dude?
I wonder if Tony Stark will show up in the movie to get his armour back?

Is that a Helmet on the right side of the photo, above the curly haired dude?
I wonder if Tony Stark will show up in the movie to get his armour back?

No, that is another person in an identical suit of armor. That is the shoulder and if you look down. You can see the arm. Then compare it to the arm of the character in the clear.

oh yeah. I thought maybe that was a trunk or hose coming out of the helmet:duh

Must be the big finale with all the super suited joes taking down the unseen Cobra Commander and Metal Maskless Destro!!!!!

Awesome, I just can't wait!!!!!

Must be the big finale with all the super suited joes taking down the unseen Cobra Commander and Metal Maskless Destro!!!!!

Awesome, I just can't wait!!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That made me cry with laughter Evilface. I can sense the sarcasm.:lol

I've been home for the last two days with fever and strep throat, while I was reading this thread I had a terrible fever-induced thought. What if the plot makes Cobra Commander Destro's Son! THe age difference would work. Don't kill me I'm sick!:lol

Baroness Will Have Larger-Than-Expected Boobs

If you decide to give in to masochistic curiosity and pay to put a hit on your childhood nostalgia (by which I mean buy a ticket to G.I. Joe), a few questions will likely pass through your head before you're able to successfully slit your wrists with your seat's cupholder. "Why have I done this? Is Step Up really still talking? Are those really Sienna Miller's boobs, because I remember them being smaller when I looked at all those naked pictures of her?"

You may never get answers to the first two unless an usher can quickly fashion a tourniquet from a popcorn bucket, but I can help you with the last: No. No they aren't.

In an interview, the Baroness-playing actress revealed she had to wear breast enhancers for the role because director Stephen Sommers apparently has this really strange, unique fetish that causes him to prefer large boobs over smaller boobs. Weird, right? From the SF Gate:

She says, "(I wear a) tight black leather outfit. And much bigger boobs.

"They gave me these things that looked like chicken fillets. The director said, 'I'm gonna be honest, I like girls with big boobs,' and I don't have them so we made them bigger."

I don't know why the presence of bust enhancers would come as a surprise. We already saw that Scarlett is wearing them as armor.

Baroness Will Have Larger-Than-Expected Boobs

If you decide to give in to masochistic curiosity and pay to put a hit on your childhood nostalgia (by which I mean buy a ticket to G.I. Joe), a few questions will likely pass through your head before you're able to successfully slit your wrists with your seat's cupholder. "Why have I done this? Is Step Up really still talking? Are those really Sienna Miller's boobs, because I remember them being smaller when I looked at all those naked pictures of her?"

You may never get answers to the first two unless an usher can quickly fashion a tourniquet from a popcorn bucket, but I can help you with the last: No. No they aren't.

In an interview, the Baroness-playing actress revealed she had to wear breast enhancers for the role because director Stephen Sommers apparently has this really strange, unique fetish that causes him to prefer large boobs over smaller boobs. Weird, right? From the SF Gate:

She says, "(I wear a) tight black leather outfit. And much bigger boobs.

"They gave me these things that looked like chicken fillets. The director said, 'I'm gonna be honest, I like girls with big boobs,' and I don't have them so we made them bigger."

I don't know why the presence of bust enhancers would come as a surprise. We already saw that Scarlett is wearing them as armor.

wow...you know what i cant even think of a response to that:banghead:banghead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back