GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

They really hit a homerun with these...its great to see Crazy Legs...one of my all time faves. Looks like I'll have to pick up some of these guys.

I'm in love with this Storm Shadow.
GIJoeStormShadow.jpg

This is the definitive 3.3/4" Stormie imho.

Not with that mask he isn't. Too RoC.

That's not the definitive Storm Shadow, because that is this:

https://www.yojoe.com/action/07/cardedimages/stormshadow21.___ml (forum censors the link, but it's the 5 pack Storm Shadow from 2007).

But it does look cool. Looks much more realistic than previous incarnations of him, but ultimately, he's just a generic ninja and not Storm Shadow IMO.

Just the one painted in Starscream's colors. The regular Skystriker will be available in stores.

Oh that is is great news, cant wait to pick up a few of them up!

Psh, newb. That's how ninjas look. :nana:

Is the Skystriker really gonna be an SDCC Ex? That blows. :monkey4

Ninjas sure, but not Storm Shadow. He's a one-piece mask kind of guy. This is a very close figure to being perfect, but he really needs his regular mask to make it perfect. They should have included one like the perfect Snake Eyes, so you can have your choice of mask.

The SDCC Skystriker will be mine though :nana:

Ninjas sure, but not Storm Shadow. He's a one-piece mask kind of guy. This is a very close figure to being perfect, but he really needs his regular mask to make it perfect. They should have included one like the perfect Snake Eyes, so you can have your choice of mask.

The SDCC Skystriker will be mine though :nana:

And you will no doubt have earned it waiting hours in line with unbathed, fanboyfunk-covered fatties drooling over a potential ebaY flip. :lol

:lol I won't argue about that. Hasbro's line is a living Hell. I really wish everyone would do their exclusives like Sideshow. Hasbro is the absolute worst offender.

:lol I won't argue about that. Hasbro's line is a living Hell. I really wish everyone would do their exclusives like Sideshow. Hasbro is the absolute worst offender.

I don't see why the con doesn't require a certain level of hygiene for congoers. That's the main reason we stopped getting a booth at cons. :sick

No kidding! I mean I swear some of the people have never heard of personal hygeine. Is it that hard to shower once a day and use deodorant? I mean nerd sweat alone can't be that bad can it? It certainly has to be built up over a couple of days at least. And why hasn't SDCC gotten Axe to sponser yet? Throw in a can of spray Axe in every con bag and hopefully people would take the hint. :lol

People, the lines they cause and the stink they bring with them is the 1 major problem I have with SDCC.

I also have to wonder why Hasbro insists on having huge (size wise) exclusives. Even Sideshow figured out PFs don't work out well. But they got a huge Death Star thing, a MU Sentinel, and the StarScream this year. I mean sheash. How do people get those home?

If I were to spend the time and effort to go to SDCC, I sure wouldn't spend time waiting in line for toys. Apart from the time wasted waiting in lines with sweaty geeks, you've got to lag it around once you buy. And then you've got to get it home somehow. Surely, it isn't worth the amount of money you save by not going to eBay.

Back