GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

With the extra mask, it looks like you could use him as Dice from the Ninja Force era.

But I have no idea where he comes from. Maybe that issue of Devil's Due where the Joes are Guarding some Temple from a horde of Jungle BATs with mini-guns.

With the extra mask, it looks like you could use him as Dice from the Ninja Force era.

But I have no idea where he comes from. Maybe that issue of Devil's Due where the Joes are Guarding some Temple from a horde of Jungle BATs with mini-guns.

Nope. It's just all the ninja force figures rolled into one figure. that's ALLL Marvel/hasbro there. Believe it or not, there are quite a few people on hissyfit Clamoring for those.

yeah. not sure what's going on there with his parka.

my big question is, why is no-one showing pictures of sci-fi?
gijoe-2011-30th-sci-fi.jpg

Thanks to Chigger I finally got my hands on a Ninja Commando Snake Eyes and he's bad ass! Packed with guns, swords and knives this is one of the coolest 3 3/4" figures I've ever owned. Now to find Low Light.

Thanks to Chigger I finally got my hands on a Ninja Commando Snake Eyes and he's bad ass! Packed with guns, swords and knives this is one of the coolest 3 3/4" figures I've ever owned. Now to find Low Light.

Thanks for rubbing it in, ____! :lol

:chew :chew :chew

No prob Flosi...I'll keep my eyes out for a Lowlight too. I can always take him back if you don't want him.

I thought you had one? I guess I assumed when you said you were looking for Flosi too that you'd found one already.

I'll keep looking whenever I'm out and about if you want....

:lol I'll keep looking for one for you too. I was blown away by how nice this figure is.

:chew :chew :chew

No prob Flosi...I'll keep my eyes out for a Lowlight too. I can always take him back if you don't want him.

I thought you had one? I guess I assumed when you said you were looking for Flosi too that you'd found one already.

I'll keep looking whenever I'm out and about if you want....

:rock:rock:rock
And you didn't have to go through all that trouble packaging him up. I just opened him anyway.

:lol I'll keep looking for one for you too. I was blown away by how nice this figure is.

:rock:rock:rock
And you didn't have to go through all that trouble packaging him up. I just opened him anyway.

It wasn't a problem man, I have all that packaging stuff lying around in my garage. It didn't add hardly anything to the shipping cost, plus I figured the packaging was nice added protection.

Last edited:

Porfavor, both him and WWH Hulk. :pray:

Hey Nam, you never believe where I found WWH Hulk. It was at a supermarket, Kroger's here in Georgia. I was helping my wife buy the groceries and then BAM I just saw him there. So keep your I eyes peeled when in the supermarkets. Its the only one I ever seen myself, and I check alot in Target and Walmart (for star wars mostly).

Hey Nam, you never believe where I found WWH Hulk. It was at a supermarket, Kroger's here in Georgia. I was helping my wife buy the groceries and then BAM I just saw him there. So keep your I eyes peeled when in the supermarkets. Its the only one I ever seen myself, and I check alot in Target and Walmart (for star wars mostly).

We have a Foods Co here (owned by Kroger's). I'll BOL but I HIGHLY DOUBT we'll see one there. Thanks for the tip though. :(

If people are looking for a few of the new guys I'll keep an eye out also. I got Commando Snake eyes and as mentioned that dude is sick and comes with so many accessories I dont even know what to do with them all. It almost makes him look cluttered.

Regardless i'll keep an eye out also.

If people are looking for a few of the new guys I'll keep an eye out also. I got Commando Snake eyes and as mentioned that dude is sick and comes with so many accessories I dont even know what to do with them all. It almost makes him look cluttered.

Regardless i'll keep an eye out also.

Yeah, he's so packed with gear it's silly. Still, it reminds me of being a kid and packing on a ton of gear and guns onto one single Joe. Good memories. :)

Back