GI JOE 1:6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deeznutz6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ive got a simple question and Ill keep it short

Why did your GI JOE 1:6th line get the shaft at this years Con?
No Exclusive, NO Pre order, No reveal, whats up?:huh

GI Joe 1:6th line is the best in the world and Sideshow still concentrates on Star Wars, and over price statues. Who want a big ass head statue in their living room. Not me.

In one of the chats during SDCC it was mentioned they just had a meeting about the next 5-6 Joe figures with prototype figures there so they are still coming.

Ive got a simple question and Ill keep it short

Why did your GI JOE 1:6th line get the shaft at this years Con?
No Exclusive, NO Pre order, No reveal, whats up?:huh

Didn't they already answer this? They said that the next 12 inch figure wasn't going to be ready in time. The end. They still showed the WIP art for Dusty and Stalker. Whether they end up looking like that or not is anyone's guess but they did confirm that they're coming.

Didn't they already answer this? They said that the next 12 inch figure wasn't going to be ready in time. The end. They still showed the WIP art for Dusty and Stalker. Whether they end up looking like that or not is anyone's guess but they did confirm that they're coming.

Sorry, I didnt see somewhere they said that explicitly, referring to a no show at the Con at all. I know they said the next 5 0r 6 are in the works, but nothing specifc to the Con

About two or three weeks before SDCC someone quoted SSC (Brant I believe) as saying in one of their early chats that he didn't think the next figure was going to be done in time to make the con. He indicated that we should still see it "shortly after" the con, whatever that means.

About two or three weeks before SDCC someone quoted SSC (Brant I believe) as saying in one of their early chats that he didn't think the next figure was going to be done in time to make the con. He indicated that we should still see it "shortly after" the con, whatever that means.

I guess Comic con snuck up on them this year...

No, but if they're working on a certain amount of figures and one is going to be ready a month before SDCC and another a week or two after the con what should they have done? Just hold the Red Ninja as their big SDCC reveal? Or rushed the next figure so he could debut at the almighty con?

No, but if they're working on a certain amount of figures and one is going to be ready a month before SDCC and another a week or two after the con what should they have done? Just hold the Red Ninja as their big SDCC reveal? Or rushed the next figure so he could debut at the almighty con?

As one of there big lines IMO, they should have something new, rushed no, but the Con os the biggest event of the year and they should have had something regardless

I guess Comic con snuck up on them this year...

Yes it did that's why they only had a bunch of drawings to show what's in development instead of genuine prototypes to display at the biggest pop culture/media expo of the year. Lame.

Glad to see someone from SS came in and answered this.

This is the one department SS fails enormously, customer communication. Every answer is the same robotic copy paste job, in progress, on the schedule, planning on doing, line is fine...

Back