Ghostbusters!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, he has a "good" forehead :rolleyes:. That was my interpretation.

Ghostbusters2slime.jpg

where is that pic from? they are wearing gray?

Ernie's hairline seems off. But the rest look fine.

nice to have this as an option.

Would love to see some in hand pics.

Hi Vartal,

I just checked out and bookmarked your site! Any chance you would ever do a "Patrick Warburton" the live action "Tick" sculpt in 1/6? I would definitely buy a few of those off of you if ever created!

Hi Vartal,

I just checked out and bookmarked your site! Any chance you would ever do a "Patrick Warburton" the live action "Tick" sculpt in 1/6? I would definitely buy a few of those off of you if ever created!

I guess it's that I'm spanish because I don't know the 90% of the names you say. :confused:

Hi thats definitely the Tick,

I am spanish too Vartal lol. And im a HUGE tick fan. I have always wanted a good 1/6 scale head of that guy. never seen any on the forums so I thought i would ask. Thanks for your reply.

karamazov80 = I was defn bumed when they cancelled it. I still watch the DVD's of it and even own the original mask he used on the show. show was like Seinfeld but with super heroes lol.

The tick could have been epic with a higher budget and a second season. My favorite episode is still the immortal.

Last edited:
I have The Tick complete series DVD set. Not much of a complete series being that it was only one season. But still, very cool! :cool:

I saw an interview once with Patrick Warburton, and he said they practically had to "grease him up" to get him to fit into that skin-tight blue Tick suit! :D

He's a great actor. I really like him. Just like Firefly, this show could have been really great if it was given a chance. One short season is not much of a chance.

Good to see more spanish people around here :banana.

The Tick wouldn't be too difficult to sculpt IMO, maybe I'm wrong, who knows :confused:

I can give it a try if there is some people interested :blissy

Back