Ghostbusters!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vartal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, here are my Ghostbusters. Egon needs glasses but that won't be hard. I've also made a custom display stand with the Ghostbusters logo. :)

Ghostbusters.jpg

They do look really nice. Like the Logo.
How do they size up to regular Hot Toys and Sideshow sculpts?

I would also like to see a few more views and if possible the close up details in the sculpts.

Many thanks guys for the kind comments :banana

Here are some pictures for comparison with a Dragon body. I will post more later :peace

GB1.jpg

GB2.jpg

Fantastic sculpts and great likeness!! are these made from 3D models and exported to a 3D printer? I don´t know what is your work process

:)

Another picture

GB3.jpg

I think you should send me a set to paint up:monkey3

Hehe :lol You do miracles with your brushes :) I won't quit of this before you paint one of my heads :naughty

Fantastic sculpts and great likeness!! are these made from 3D models and exported to a 3D printer? I don´t know what is your work process

:)

Many thanks :banana, yep, I sculpt in 3D but some times I wonder wouldn't it be easier to do it by hand? :banghead

Wow, I think you do a great job with 3D modelling, it´s really dificult to do that the polygons fit the corret shape, many hours in front of the screen:banghead I know the sensation. The best for me is the capacity to correct it many times when you want.
This last pic is:bow

Last pic showing my poorly painted display stand :duh

GB4.jpg

Wow, I think you do a great job with 3D modelling, it´s really dificult to do that the polygons fit the corret shape, many hours in front of the screen:banghead I know the sensation. The best for me is the capacity to correct it many times when you want.
This last pic is:bow

One of these days I have to count how many clicks I do to sculpt a head, it must be several thousands :monkey2 I agree with you in the CTRL + Z :rotfl

Website updated. It should work but if you find something strange please let me know :)

Back