Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Spenser never stopped making them. He will have you pay a deposit but the final payment upon completion. If you can do the down payment sooner they will likely be done after the holidays. Hit him up!

payment sent for a ray painted head spenser please check your pm, would be happy if you answer thanks ;)!

Hi Spenser, I had a JAck Burton set from you last year. I heard you were doing a Lo Pan, I did message you last year but im not that used to SSF yet.

Is this figure done or being done as im interested if so.

Many thanks
Regards
Matt

Have those that bought heads from Spencer gotten a response and/or their heads shipped to them?

Just some of the past posts suggest that communication was not the best. Just curious before I move forward with ordering a set.

I would like to order two head sculpts but...I am not seeing any responses from Spenser?

Got my set of all four GB sculpts yesterday and I LOVE them. Great work Spenser and thank you so much. Just over 3 weeks from payment to delivery. I can't complain at all about that!

Once I get the guys put together, I'll post pics.

Sorry for the crappy iPHone pics. I don't have the lighting set up in my detolf yet, but hopefully you get the idea. Everything is still the Matty stuff, except the sculpt, body, belt, boots, gloves and hands. I'm so glad I spent the dough to upgrade these guys. I love them!!

Back