• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ghostbusters figures (mix) for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAZAFANTASMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
CAZAFANTASMA
MONTREAL-CANADA

Hey guys, I'm selling the following figures:

6' PETER VENKMAN SLIMMED VERSION:

Complete with package , and Slimmer! Price CAD $35 +$ 8 Shipping and handling

NECA GOZER FIGURE

The very hard to find GOZER figure is right here, comes loose with 2 pair of hands, one pair comes with electric streams and the other one don't, comes with angry head and stant as pictured! Price CAD $48 +$ 8 Shipping and handling

NICKATRON'S PROTON PACK 1:6 SCALE !

This pack is the one that started it all (you can ask him!) This is a work of art and it really hurts letting it go, but i have no choice. All the pics speak for themselves.

I added the labels and the alice frame (which is much detailed than the mattel's one!) Price CAD $108 +FREE Shipping and handling
Please send me a PM if you have any questions or if you are interested! SHIPPING QUOTE IS TO USA AND CANADA. I WILL SHIP TO MOST COUNTRIES JUST HAVE TO CONFIRM RATES WITH MY POST OFFICE.

Thanks!

SAl

Last edited:
Back