Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Slimer does look decent, as well. I'm still toying with changing the length of my figures' legs to better suit Venkman's flight suit, but haven't had the guts to do it yet. The proportions seem so right on my guys as is and I don't want to mess that up.

Last night I started thinking about how great some fullmetal glasses for Egon might be. . .

That Slimer does look decent, as well. I'm still toying with changing the length of my figures' legs to better suit Venkman's flight suit, but haven't had the guts to do it yet. The proportions seem so right on my guys as is and I don't want to mess that up.

Last night I started thinking about how great some fullmetal glasses for Egon might be. . .

Do we have someone that we can commission to make them? I would definitely be in.

Awesome. I can actually see how well those Tyler shades fit on Egon at some point. Maybe slightly modding them to be rounder with clear lenses would do the job.

Has anyone tried 3D modeling the glasses, and having them printed in stainless steel?

Dont know how you would make the lenses but the frames seem easy enough?

I don't know anything about it, but that would be OK with me. I don't think clear lenses are really necessary (though it would be a nice touch). The key would get something to match the scale of the Rocco sculpt though, in my case.

sadly not, im waiting on my sculpt to come back from being painted up, i bought these as they look pretty cool and close to the glasses he wears in shape and the glasses that came with the rocco sculpt are abit too delicate so i figured with a black paint job, these would work best.

Do you have any pics of those on the sculpt? I noticed that Magnus also has some that look pretty decent.

Isaw some pics of those on facebook, they look fantastic to me..the dan aykroyd looks so so good. im definitely going to grab that and have that and roccos shocked ray as an alternate head so i can change the displays. same with the venkman..great to see another spot on bill murray sculpt with a slightly different expression. getting both for sure. cant wait to see egon and winston too.

Hey guys, Pirate is considering a run of Egon glasses if there are enough interested boardies. The price would be really reasonable (around $20), in relation to fullmetal's stuff, which is much higher. If you are interested, let him know here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-for-Neo-The-Dude-And-Other-Parts#post6824124

I might be willing to buy some extras just to help make sure it happens at that price, but would still need some extra help.

Hey guys, Pirate is considering a run of Egon glasses if there are enough interested boardies. The price would be really reasonable (around $20), in relation to fullmetal's stuff, which is much higher. If you are interested, let him know here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-for-Neo-The-Dude-And-Other-Parts#post6824124

I might be willing to buy some extras just to help make sure it happens at that price, but would still need some extra help.

I added my interest. Will this be made to fit the Spenser sculpt?

My interest is in one to fit the Rocco sculpt, but if there is more interest for it to fit Spenser's sculpt then that might be the better route for Pirate. Maybe the heads are compatible. If not, assuming the glass arms can be bent, they may work for either sculpt.

After over a year of first starting to put my bashes together, I finally applied the accurately sized patches! Here's my finished (for the moment) Venkman and friend.

VenkmanandSlimer_zps02c08e38.jpg

Back