Ghost Rider Throne Paired Wit Doom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who here thinks this will be a good match, a lot of ppl are sayn that the HR Throne is undersized... I can't make up my mind if I should keep this guy to match my Doom PF!!!?:rolleyes:

Maybe those that saw this at the Comi Con can elaborate some light on the subject...

yeah gr could pimp for doom, and go out and get pizza:rotfl

honestly, i haven't seen go enough pics of gr on throne to have a legit opinion.

i just had a close look at the pics on sideshows site, and yeah the base just looks to plain compared to dooms, and it doesn't look like it will command the respect that the doom does, now that's without actually looking at an actual statue. imo

i just had a close look at the pics on sideshows site, and yeah the base just looks to plain compared to dooms, and it doesn't look like it will command the respect that the doom does, now that's without actually looking at an actual statue. imo

It definitely does not have all the nice details and sculpt, etc... I wish there were some pics with other statues next to it in order to really know the scale of this guy!

Last edited:
It definitely does not have all the nice details and sculpt, etc... I wish there were some pics with other statues next to it in order to really know the scale of this guy!
It is kinda small I personally don't think that it would go well with Doom, it looks cool in real life but if I have to cancel one more item this will be on the chopping block.

soooo much hate for the GR throne. i actually like the GR lsb, mainly because to the light up feature. one of the few lightup feature that ss made that really makes the statue totally different.

and yeah i didn't order the GR on the ^^^^ter either. :gun:rotfl

I haven't seen this in person. I dunno if it was featured anywhere, like the SDCC or whatever. But the pics look great? Why the hate?

I saw the GR at the Comic-con this year in the case with Rogue and Mystique and he doesn't 'fit' with a PF. I wouldn't display him next to your Doom because he would look silly next to the detail of a PF. On a side-note, Mystique was absolutely beautiful! :eek:

I saw the GR at the Comic-con this year in the case with Rogue and Mystique and he doesn't 'fit' with a PF. I wouldn't display him next to your Doom because he would look silly next to the detail of a PF. On a side-note, Mystique was absolutely beautiful! :eek:

Good side note. I ran across some images of that fig the other day. Like to get it.

General question about PF's. Is it better to get on a wait-list at Sideshow. Or go through another retailer? Do PF's sell FAST? or does it matter on the fig?

Good side note. I ran across some images of that fig the other day. Like to get it.

General question about PF's. Is it better to get on a wait-list at Sideshow. Or go through another retailer? Do PF's sell FAST? or does it matter on the fig?

i would get on the wait list of everything your even remotely interested in, that way when they contact you that your waitlist has converted, then you can cancel at that time if for some reason you don't want it anymore.

at least you save a spot in the line, so to speak.
and yeah most pf's sell out quickly, simply because of the quality and detail of these pieces

:rock :rock :rock :rock

too bad we have to wait until 2009 for her.

Not fussed on this TBH, sideshow need to produce some big hitters, thor pf aside im underwhelmed by the rouge and iron spidey comiquettes.

I'm one of the few that like the GR on Throne piece. No way in hell i'm gonna cancel :)
But seriously, trying to compare this to the PF Doom as far as scale and detail? you know better and knew the answer before you put out this post ;)

Back