Ghost rider Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m0701.jpg

God I hate Bronco fans..

If I was a Raider/loser fan I'd hate Broncos fans too...we continually get to shove it in your face every time the Broncos kick the Raiders a$$es. In case you don't know, or just don't want to know......Shanahan now 20-5 vs the Raiders....and counting! :D

Everything is...as it should be : Broncos 2-0 , Raiders 0-2 :rotfl

IMHO I feel that the base of the neck through to the sides of the head arent narrow enough for me there are too many flames making him into a fat head. Without that type of modification I wouldnt see the attraction unless I was a 1:1 scale bust collector and a completist. Even then with the price tag these carry Id think again

chains.jpg

If I was a Raider/loser fan I'd hate Broncos fans too...we continually get to shove it in your face every time the Broncos kick the Raiders a$$es. In case you don't know, or just don't want to know......Shanahan now 20-5 vs the Raiders....and counting! :D

Everything is...as it should be : Broncos 2-0 , Raiders 0-2 :rotfl

Sure we suck and yes you've had our number for seemingly forever, but at the end of the season you'll be watching two different teams just like me in the Superbowl..

Like The Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Obviously you haven't seen the Patriots play this season. You're gonna be on the outside looking in, just like the rest of us come January!

Back