Ghost rider Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first wolverine now this. stop releasing crap under the marvel name Sideshow. It's about time you put forth a F'n Comiquette, or PF instead of this ****.

first wolverine now this. stop releasing crap under the marvel name Sideshow. It's about time you put forth a F'n Comiquette, or PF instead of this ****.

How true.

I guess they love to sell stuff that dosen't sell, cause this looks really bad. Maybe they'll put out the (phasing) blue suit with an es of 20. :rolleyes:

Oh man, this and the Wolvie bust look really awful:yuck
I don't collect this line, thanks god

Like I said in another thread, if it wasn't for the cheesy shiny man tities and the generic, almost bland and cartoony look of the chest part... it's actually quite nice. Love the scull and the flames. Immense detail.. but sadly that's where it ends. It almost looks as though they had two sculpters go at this piece. The scull is so detailed in sculpt, where beyond that everything is simplified.

I'm not feeling any love for it myself. The light up feature is very nice but this bust is just not for me.

I thought this bust was supposed to light up? No mention of that on the SS website. Not that it matters much, this thing is horrific looking!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The Pitu Man bust is limited to ZERO!! :lol:D

Hell Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
IRONPITU2.jpg

Looks really bad... I think they should have made him less blocky looking. The whole thing just looks very amateurish and not up to snuff with other SS releases. He pretty much has zero character.

Back