Statue Ghost in the Shell: Mixed-Media 1/4 Scale Statue - The Major by Weta Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is this a mixed media statue?

Face does look a bit odd, but at the same time, I see ScarJo in there. It's like her pulling a funny face or something. Still on my radar. Something might change for the better. Want because of ScarJo, not movie :lol

Wish I had gotten in at bbts but ended up ordering from EE. As a ScarJo fan and one that missed out on the GG Black Widow, not taking the chance this time. Can always cancel before it production doesn't turn out right.

Im guessing its because of the light-ups
If so, I guess it's an accurate description, but it feels like a bit of a stretch to class it in the "mixed media" category of statues, that I'm used to being classed as "mixed media".

That would be perfect if you hadn't ever seen Scarlett johansson before, but I have and it looks terrible.

x_weta680102349_a-1.jpg
x_weta680102349_a-1.jpg
2016-12-16 10.43.58.jpg

As a Fan of Masamune Shirow I do not think real fans of the Manga or the 1995 Anime Film would even look at this.:lol It's Blasphemy/Botoku' it's so Gaijin.

As a "real" fan of both the Manga and the 1995 film, I PO'd this as soon as I saw it.

I've been looking forward to this movie ever since it was announced and especially after ScarJo was cast.

well it's based on Scarlett in that Film.And that is fine.Scarlett can be cute and sexy but personally I think they missed out on the cute on this piece.

I have been waiting for a larger scale figure of Masamune's Major for a long time.This Hard Disk PVC Figure came out a long time ago and it's real nice but only 14".It was the coolest you could find at the time.So it's about time and I'M glad it's Prime 1.

Attachments

• DSC04525a.jpg
    DSC04525a.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Back