Statue Ghost in the Shell: Mixed-Media 1/4 Scale Statue - The Major by Weta Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered the Geisha. The Major looks like E.T. right now lol

Or this guy

e72cf703e2b64279446a610b31123bbbc7ddb2c9099849039215cba93a8c76e0.jpg

I would get the WETA Major, Only if she is completely clear, Like she's wherein Therm o Camouflage, then the face sculpt really doesn't become an issue.

is.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how many of these are Impulse Buys?

I'm sure there are a lot like many other collectibles in this hobby.

Personally I've been waiting for a statue to be made ever since I first heard that this movie was being made and ScarJo was cast in it.

As I said before; depending on your point of view whether you like the portrait or not, it's all subjective.

I would get the WETA Major, Only if she is completely clear, Like she's wherein Therm o Camouflage, then the face sculpt really doesn't become an issue.

View attachment 310598

I got a special edition completely optic major, base and all. Weighs practically nothing. The sculpt would be amazing if you could see it- not a lot of shelf presence though... IM if interested, free shipping! :lol

I'm sure there are a lot like many other collectibles in this hobby.

Personally I've been waiting for a statue to be made ever since I first heard that this movie was being made and ScarJo was cast in it.

As I said before; depending on your point of view whether you like the portrait or not, it's all subjective.

That is a Very True statement Snoop, as with anything in Life, Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder and we all have different tastes my Friend

I got a special edition completely optic major, base and all. Weighs practically nothing. The sculpt would be amazing if you could see it- not a lot of shelf presence though... IM if interested, free shipping! :lol

I might have seen this some years back, if I recall, send me a pic, you never know Samurai

Did less for me than the other one

We all have our Wants and Desires, just not your cup of tea

Back