GG Voldemort 1/4 scale mixed media statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed he didn't have his wand....grrrr.

They better add it sooner or later, cuz if Harry has his out, and Voldemort doesn't, that may stop me from getting these. Dueling poses (which this looks like, minus a wand) would be good for these figures. Now, just waiting to see some pics on Harry.

Just noticed he didn't have his wand....grrrr.

They better add it sooner or later, cuz if Harry has his out, and Voldemort doesn't, that may stop me from getting these. Dueling poses (which this looks like, minus a wand) would be good for these figures. Now, just waiting to see some pics on Harry.

I was actually wondering the same thing. Surely they will add the wand to the final piece though. They would be crazy to produce him without it.

That left hand looks too open to hold a wand. Seems like a huge oversight to not include it.

Just when people thought GG's grip on their balls couldnt get any tighter, now GG starts to TWIST them! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Grr, looks pretty good to me, I was hoping I wouldn't like it. :lol The lack of wand does seem strange, but the pose seems familiar, so maybe if it is directly from a particular part in the movie he didn't have the wand at that moment? Now where's the pic of Harry...

Grr, looks pretty good to me, I was hoping I wouldn't like it. :lol The lack of wand does seem strange, but the pose seems familiar, so maybe if it is directly from a particular part in the movie he didn't have the wand at that moment? Now where's the pic of Harry...

As soon as he gets his body back he asks Wormtail for his wand. Still waiting on more pics dammit!

That's right, I had forgotten. Well there's really no excuse for not having a wand then. Weird.

Looks excellent, been waiting for someone to put some 1/4 scale potter figures out. Can't wait to see more.

I can't believe it took this long for someone to put these out!

As far as the wand goes....It most likely is a separate piece that you can place in his hand....the Lightsaber blades on the Star Wars PF's from SSC all come loose....that is most likelly what is going on here...Voldy is a lefty and his left hand looks like it is positioned to hold his wand!
That must be the case.

Harry courtesy of Michael Crawford

sdcc07_gg_07.jpg

and a close up of Voldemort

sdcc07_gg_03.jpg

Harry looks good from that picture, but the close up on the PF-that-shall-not-be-named looks like "I was a teenage voldemort."

Ralph Fiennes had more character to his face than this, he just looks a little too cherubic!

His hand doesn't look like it could hold a wand... dumb choice on their part. Unless they are also going with an exclusive wand hand version.

His hand doesn't look like it could hold a wand... dumb choice on their part. Unless they are also going with an exclusive wand hand version.

Yes it does....Look at the dainty way that Voldy held his wand...very loose in his left hand....that can definitely hold a wand.

Back