GG Vader’s Little Princess and Son Maquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, my wife goofed off and waited until last minute and didn't get the princess one for me. Not going to pay twice the retail on it either.

I need the father daughter one. Brians toys did not receive their entire stock, where my wife ordered one from. I wonder if they will ever receive them. I'm praying.
jabubyjy.jpg

Cutie pie right there.

I received my Luke one from BBTS but haven't heard anything on the Leia I ordered from Razor's Edge, I hope they receive their full stock of them.

BBTS just restocked princess... but sub-standard condition though and no discount

Might have gotten one. Waiting on the payment to be charged.

Last edited:
A nice one that came in ... late for father's day but it's great nevertheless. Princess is still on the way.

Img_0213a_zps8ce17ecc.jpg

Img_0216a_zps5b55e276.jpg

Received my Little Princess one to go with Luke today. Love these. I haven't ordered from Razor's Edge in a while and forgot how top notch they are with everything.

I saw these books a while ago, but just found out about these maquettes. I limit my collection to pretty much just Batman stuff due to space, but I had to pick up a Luke one. It's an adorable piece and stock seems to be drying up. Vader's Little Princess seems to be sold out at all of the usual retailers I look at though.

The books are excellent with nice little art print and future upcoming book card

Back