GG Vader’s Little Princess and Son Maquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% buy for me. I can understand those not having little ones passing, but as a dad and star wars fan, they are a must have! Let the brainwashing begin! :)

This is very cute, but not for me. My GF absolutely loves them! Hopefully this will be my segue to displaying my statues outside my man-cave *fingers crossed*

Personally I am passing on them but my wife wanted to get Vaders little daughter for our girls, Gentle Giant made a smart move making these.

Cute, I love animated/comiquette lines, but think I'll pass on this one, it's bit too cute for a wall punching guy like me.

There is a specific market for these and it is the collector with children. The collector that is aware of these books and has read them to their children or for their children. Or maybe can just relate because of their children.

This piece like the books tugs at the heart strings.

While I would not mind having them they are not a must have in any way. But I do like them.

For them to win ... distribute them through Hallmark in time for father's day and allow consumers to pick the one they want.

Also, maybe know them down to $99.99 each.

They look exactly like the prototype pictures on GG webiste, awesome paint app, no flaws from what I can see... great statues...

Combo01.jpg

Luke01.jpg

Princess01.jpg

I'll be picking up the one with luke, my 2 year old looks similar to him and he loves Darf Vadah.

Back