GG Rancor has arrived!!!! WOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics Gunner. He looks fantastic and it is nice to see him next to the Cave Troll for a comparison.

This is def an amazing piece...I had no interest in it until I saw it at WWPhili in person and then I was blown away.

I may still have to pass on it just for $ and space but I tink it is truley a great piece.

heres mine with another conparison from the same line.
the rancor is pure quality.i urge anyone who has thought about it to get it
you will not be disapointed.

Man that is one awesome looking piece! I'm probably going to pass for now since I don't get into statues (at least not yet :monkey3 ) but he looks to be something I'll have to someday have!

Very Cool.

Nice to see the Cavey comparison. My anticipation for this increases. I wasn't sure back when the order was placed that it would be big enough for the keeper to look natural, but that is not a problem. I assume it must the same scale as the speeder bike / Dewback, etc. ? (approx 1/10)

Believe me you wont be dissapointed. I think this is an awesome piece, right up there with the cave troll. I can see the value rising on this one. It is actually a bit bigger than the cave troll and just as heavy if not heavier. It comes attached to the base and the handler is attached to his arm with the chain. I have him displayed next to the biker scout and speeder now and they seem like the same scale. I wonder what diroama they will do next?

spaceman said:
Very Cool.

Nice to see the Cavey comparison. My anticipation for this increases. I wasn't sure back when the order was placed that it would be big enough for the keeper to look natural, but that is not a problem. I assume it must the same scale as the speeder bike / Dewback, etc. ? (approx 1/10)

This is 1/7 scale, like the Speeder Bike and Luke on Taun Taun.

A few more pics for you

my.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

tomandshell said:
Mine should be shipping today from Razor's Edge. Can't wait to get this thing!

Mine shipped from the Godfather yesterday. Should be a nice mid-week surprise.

Not being able to afford this awesome piece because of price and size I went a different route. I custom painted the AMT/Ertl model Rancor, built a base and added the Rancor keeper from POTF2 with a vintage hood and staff. I was going for the look and feel of the GG one. Didn't turn out too bad and at a fraction of the price. Take a look.

Honestly I was getting pretty excited about this GG Rancor but after seeing all of the pics, I'm just not feeling it. Will probably end up passing on him. Just doesn't amaze me like I thought it would.

Jango56031 said:
Not being able to afford this awesome piece because of price and size I went a different route. I custom painted the AMT/Ertl model Rancor, built a base and added the Rancor keeper from POTF2 with a vintage hood and staff. I was going for the look and feel of the GG one. Didn't turn out too bad and at a fraction of the price. Take a look.

Wow! Very good work!! I love how it turned out, seriously almost as good!! Amazing....

Darth Loki said:
Mine shipped from the Godfather yesterday. Should be a nice mid-week surprise.

Got some fairly low numbers on this one I dont think we had a one that was over 500. I have to say this statue is heavier than I thought it would be.

I want to rename the bookends to "who shot first" LOL

DarkArtist81 said:
Wow! Very good work!! I love how it turned out, seriously almost as good!! Amazing....
Thank you. I'm always amazed at yours and others creations. Just glad I was able to share my own. :D

Back