GG Rancor has arrived!!!! WOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner73

Freakzoid
Reaction score
My Rancor was delivered from www.play.com this morning.:chew :banana WOW!!!!!! I only had a quick look as I was going out the door to work but first impressions are very heavy, very big awesome sculpt and paint. Its about the same size as my sideshow Cave Troll. This is one amazing piece, I'll post Pics later when I get home.

Compliments of the StatueForum.

2_s.jpg

3_s.jpg

5_s.jpg

10_s.jpg

9_s.jpg

8_s.jpg

I had thoughts of cancelling this, but nevermind. Looks great. I really wish it were bigger though, like 20-24 inches tall.

Gunner73 said:
My Rancor was delivered from www.play.com this morning.:chew :banana WOW!!!!!! I only had a quick look as I was going out the door to work but first impressions are very heavy, very big awesome sculpt and paint. Its about the same size as my sideshow Cave Troll. This is one amazing piece, I'll post Pics later when I get home.

congratz...my card is getting charged for this right now..can't wait:D

congerking said:
looks nice. even comes with the flabby dude with man boobs as well.....excellent
They look so happy together. *sigh* Those were the good times, before the Jedi came.

I cannot wait for mine to arrive, it is my Christmas gift to myself. :chew

Now to find a space to put it in.

Whats the price on this one? I've always loved the Rancor and would love to have this since I can't imagine anyone else really doing a high-end Rancor figure.

galactiboy said:
Whats the price on this one? I've always loved the Rancor and would love to have this since I can't imagine anyone else really doing a high-end Rancor figure.

Most places have it for around $230. You may be able to save a few bucks by going to eBay.

Back