GG LUKE & MAUL PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Good stuff Jesse. I agree with ya on all but the Luke that piece just didn't grab me. The Godfather needs to work his magic so I can get Fett and Maul ordered :p

Thanks for the info Jesse. What bugs me is why GG takes so long to release a new piece. They only showed prototypes at the con and that means they didn't even have begun on producing any new SW statue ...and God knows when the next statue will arrive at stores. IMO they are the best Star Wars statue manufacturer in the market, but they should re-think their producing methods.

Yeah, they aren't very good about being fast. Which sucks cause I do like their SW stuff.

re

Well, I sure hope the maquettes don't take forever to ship out later this year.:rolleyes

How I am gonna afford all this stuff now I am collecting Code 3 is beyond me. :thud With the AT-ST and Slave I winging their way to me...I may have to slimline some of my orders. :\

I hope it just with the pics, but doesn't the "luke" on tauntaun
look a bit like a plastic figure. I hope I'm wrong.:\

Don't think so, I've seen closer pics of this piece and it looks fantastic, even more now that I know it's the same scale of Dewback.

Yeah, no way it'll be plastic. Man, I wish more and more that the Scout on speederbike had an environment base. Oh well. :dunno

Back