GG LUKE & MAUL PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I think I'll pass on Maul, but I too would like some more of the Luke. :poke

I Like the Luke...:banana

Not toooo impressed with the Maul statue..

Looks like an old shampoo Maul bottle I had a few years ago.:lol

WG :lvader

:mwaha That reminds me of the reason why I decided not to buy the Attakus Maul. :rollin

Yeah.. dissapointed with Maul.. what a lazy lookin pose and no hood either!

Was hoping to display it with Vader and Bobba Fett... not anymore.

I know what you mean, their seems to be no expression on his
face. He should look more mean, and menacing. I hope the
SS sculpt, is better then this.

Yeah Maul, could defenitely be better, I think this will be the only GG statue until now that I will have to pass. Don't know.... I have to see better pics. But Luke and Boba looks awesome, can't wait for those 2.

best thing about these GG statues is that they dont break the bank like some of the other collectibles do!!!:banana :banana

I'm a bit disappointed with the pose on the Luke on TaunTaun. What we got appears to be taken from this:

tauntaun4xk.jpg

I wanted the TaunTaun perched at the crest of a hill like this:

tauntaunfullshot0qy.jpg

That would have made a nice base with the little hillock of snow.

The Maul kicks ass in person. They still have some things they may tweak with it.

Its nice as well. I have a couple. Will post them maybe late tomorrow when I get home or Monday.

I'll most likely pass on the Maul but Fett is a must as for Luke steed statue I havent made up my mind.

i know i want the luke tauntaun, probably gonna pass on the boba fett, its still in the air about the maul or not (must see more pictures)

Seeing Josh's pic of the Luke on Tauntaun piece I must say that it couldn't be better than what I've expected. Can't wait to put this statue next to my Dewback, just hope it's the same scale. I think both this piece and the Boba statue are just perfect:rock , I 'm just not too convinced about the Maul statue, it looks ok but the facial expression could have being more agressive ,maybe i'll grab it anyway.

I would like a more aggressive face on Maul but its much better to me anyways than the Luke piece.

The Luke seemed to be the same scale as the Dewback - is the speeder bike this scale as well? I don't recall seeing it at the con.

I just got back from SD and I had a great time. As far as GG is concerned I spent quite a bit of time speaking with the GG personnel and I must say all of the new offerings are absolutely worth getting. The Darth Maul is much better in person, the angle of the pictures and the fact that you can only see half of his face is what makes it look odd. But trust me it is kick ass and it's not even done yet (he is deff not smirking as is looks in the pic). The Boba is awesome and that piece was so far from being done it didn't even have the jet pack on. It is very far from being completed but it’s on its way to being a far superior piece then any other version I have seen of him. The Luke on taun-ton is by far their best new piece though; the detail and accuracy blew my mind.

The Harry potter stuff is also something I will be getting into. My wife is really into HP and after seeing them in person I can honestly say we have started collecting another line now, they are that impressive.

Well any who those are my GG thoughts, if there was any doubt B4 there isn't now. GG will have allot of my money in the foreseeable future.

Jesse

Back