GG Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PosterBoyKelly said:
Homophobes are always in style.

This is cool, but I can pass.

I really hate the word homophobe. First off I doubt Loki is one because he called something "gay". We have all said that at one time or another.

Second, I say that while I don't personally condem gays I don't approve of their lifestyle either, but that does not mean I "fear" them which is what a phobia is.

It's not my business how someone lives their life and I keep it that way, but to say you have a "phobia" or "fear" of gays because you may not approve of a lifestyle is ridiculous.

Sorry for the thread jack, but that stuff really irks me.

Last edited:
PosterBoyKelly said:
Homophobes are always in style.

This is cool, but I can pass.

Hey now. I love gay people. I mean I like gay people. I mean..... oh crap:monkey1

LOL

Off topic but I am with you Kit. Well said.

As for the line, I kind of like it! The Gandalf and Saruman look really good IMO.

Last edited:
The animated stuff are what I would consider niche items. If you like them like me then great buy them and be happy. If ya don't. Then that's awesome as well because you can save money and move on.

I LOVE being gay!

Hmm, these animated statues are looking quite good, and they're pumping them out quicker than any Sideshow LOTR lines!
I may just have to be a completist....

productDetail.png

These are so random but somehow the thought of an entire Fellowship of animated maquettes lined up actually seems kind of cool. I always loved the LOTR cartoons as a kid (even the movie which apparently puts me in a very small minority) and I like the connection to animation even if it isn't in the style of the original cartoons.

Khev said:
productDetail.png

These are so random but somehow the thought of an entire Fellowship of animated maquettes lined up actually seems kind of cool. I always loved the LOTR cartoons as a kid (even the movie which apparently puts me in a very small minority) and I like the connection to animation even if it isn't in the style of the original cartoons.

AMEN!!!!
I've always loved the animated LOTR film(although the bad guys scared me a little) I've got the special edition of it and it remains one of my favourite animated films.

As for Gimli, he rocks, hes my favourite character and the more I look at this the more I likey, so Razorsedge look out as I may be adding this to my orders :D

Shell
x:D

p,s-being gay rules!:naughty.

jimmyjamesf said:
Yeah this is the first one in the animated lotr line I have really liked.

Good point. Please cancel my order for the Saruman, Gandalf and Ringwraith on Steed. Thank you. :monkey5 :moon

Fritz said:
Good point. Please cancel my order for the Saruman, Gandalf and Ringwraith on Steed. Thank you. :monkey5 :moon

Rofl now you have to admit that the pose of gimli on this one is cooler than anything else that has been released in this line. I guess I should have posted this is the first one that Really Really liked. This is just one of the few items that have been released this year that the bell went Ding and I said I must have this.

It's pretty good for what it is... the animated line tend to be a little cutesy and visually catchy. Not into any of the animated or anime stuff, so easy pass for me. Nevertheless, I think this is one of the better animated ones so far. Didn't like the ringwraith, gandalf the grey and the star wars stuff, but I like the fact that it keeps the LOTR stuff on the forefront and keep it somewhat alive.

Aside from the weta statues, I really like the 12" line and hope that will continue on for a long time.

Back