GG Darth Maul Mini Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quality from GG just keeps going up when you compare one of the new busts to one of the original series when they still marketed with Dark Horse you can see just how much better they really are.

yeah thats one thing i like about the newer busts is that they incorporated more of the character's body. in the cases of darth sidious and maul they would've been just standard without them, but with the poses they have now it makes them really stand out.

hairlesswookiee said:
yeah thats one thing i like about the newer busts is that they incorporated more of the character's body. in the cases of darth sidious and maul they would've been just standard without them, but with the poses they have now it makes them really stand out.

yeah, I agree.. the armless busts just looked odd.. I mean poor old Obi-Wan looks like he's posing for Vogue. It did not impress me at all.

But now, they are putting out great stuff consistently. Every new one I've seen has blown me away... well.... except Grievous. His was a little off in my opinion. :D

Back