GG Darth Maul Mini Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRamuk

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not too sure whether this was brought up before....I like the new Gentle Giant Darth Maul Mini Bust! I really dig that pose!

Love the pose and this has been the most tempting of the mini busts but I promised myself no. I need to learn some restraint.

I have it on order. Of course I'll also have to get the holo version when that's available.

it does look great. I'm still not sure whether to get it or not. I'm not really a bust fan due to the price. I mean, I can get the 12" figure for the same price. Come on SS, give us a sign that you will be doing the 12" maul soon. :google

I have it on preorder also, along with the Chewie bust. His pose with arms folded and hood up is my favorite so far. It would have been an awesome statue.

Look! It's film accurate!!

maulcombo3ms.gif

SolidLiquidFox said:
Only bust I been tempted by from the ones that have been announced recently is the Mara Jade.

Yup. Too bad I will have to resort to ebay on acquiring this piece. Also the ShockTrooper one looks pretty darn cool. :chew

Yeah, I've got it on order... I liked this one and the Sidious so much that I have decided to only get the bad guys for my GG bust collection. So that would be Vader, Sidious, Maul, ROTS trooper... and hopefully the Shock Trooper!

Love the pose.. nice to see hooded Maul get some love! :maul

I only collect the ones I like. And I like a lot of them! The only one I've passed on recently is Grievous.

Back