GG Collector's Guild Gifts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collector Freak

Super Freak
Reaction score
pgmgiftga0.jpg

I got my email a bit ago. It's a very nice free gift(s). I don't know if there's anything in there I really want though. I wonder if I can ask them for a receipt so I can exchange it for something I really want? :monkey1

Hmm, not a bad crop of swag, actually. I especially like the bag.

But still... worth $60 (and this long wait)? Eh... NO.

(BTW, Gentle Giant is cheating a bit here, too... the little Krusty with the knife was one of the freebies they gave out at the SDCC LFL/GG party)

This gift set would be perfect if it were a Sideshow mousepad and bag.

Seriously.

I got my email a bit ago. It's a very nice free gift(s). I don't know if there's anything in there I really want though. I wonder if I can ask them for a receipt so I can exchange it for something I really want? :monkey1

It would be nice if it were FREE, but it wasn't. The Premiere Guild cost $50 to join. And we have been waiting for this for a long time.

from the bottom of the email ...

P.S. - For inquiring minds, the 2008 Premier Guild Membership Gift will be a Star Wars Clone Trooper Lieutenant Classics Bust. Stay tuned for more details.

Seriously? Now that makes this box of swag much easier to digest then. :rock

Note the word "classics bust" in zombie reigns post. Sounds like it will be from the new bust line.

Anyways, I feel bad for those that paid $50 for the PGM and got this as their free gift.

Note the word "classics bust" in zombie reigns post. Sounds like it will be from the new bust line.

Anyways, I feel bad for those that paid $50 for the PGM and got this as their free gift.

They can't sell those pieces of ***** so they may as well give them away

I like the Simpsons bust ups but the rest is meh... I want to complain but I really can't. They didn't have to give us anything...

I like the Simpsons bust ups but the rest is meh... I want to complain but I really can't. They didn't have to give us anything...

agreed, something is better than nothing .. but it will cost another $50 to renew next year in order to get the bust.

:lol

I still can't get over the "Pay us $50 and we'll allow you to buy our stuff" notion.

What a brilliant marketing ploy in that people actually have done so!

I've purchased exactly one GG item (the Strider bust) and sold it within a couple of weeks. GG is a joke.

Wow, $10 worth of stuff for a $50 membership. Glad I got out of the GG SW MB game a long time ago. Feel bad for current members, though. $50-$10=$40 is a lot to pay for the "opportunity" for a lottery. :monkey1

Back