GG Collector's Guild Gifts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A dog tag?

I'm impressed that they managed to find something more useless than a keychain.

And I don't collect the bust-ups, so it looks like this whole thing is pretty much a pass for me (or it would be if I hadn't already paid for it).

A dog tag?

I'm impressed that they managed to find something more useless than a keychain.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Hey, that's not a knock on the Jason Mask keychain in the Spooktacular Readiness Kit, is it?, he says as he remembers his key chain is still sitting in his desk drawer. :monkey3

Hmm, not a bad crop of swag, actually. I especially like the bag.

But still... worth $60 (and this long wait)? Eh... NO.

(BTW, Gentle Giant is cheating a bit here, too... the little Krusty with the knife was one of the freebies they gave out at the SDCC LFL/GG party)

I agree. Its not bad. Not super great but not bad.

I like that the 2008 Item will be a bust. Was gonna do this again in 08 anyways but this makes it more worth it.

the 2008 item is NOT a bust, it is a bust from the Classic line, which is supposedly smaller and from the ones viewed so far, look pretty crappy.

They are smaller but the SW ones looked a lot better than the LOTR ones. I just didn't get them because I didn't like the size difference but as a free gift I'd take it.

Actually I thought this was kind of an okay package. Remember, we got a promotional poster already.

I love the Simpsons' stuff - that's actually something I might have bought on my own. The rest, not so much.

But I did get a chance to lose a bunch of raffles! And I got the Harry Potter statue that absolutely will never, ever be available any other way (until it is).

I think it's a decent amount of stuff as well. It's more than "Hyperspace" ever gave, but most people were able to make up their losses by selling their "won" busts anyway.

the 2008 item is NOT a bust, it is a bust from the Classic line, which is supposedly smaller and from the ones viewed so far, look pretty crappy.

The Fett is halfway decent, I saw one this week at a local shop. But not something to buy into their milk-fest over.

:emperor

Mine showed up a lil bit ago. That was the biggest box of junk. Didn't the original email say that the gift was a bust?

Back