GG Blackhole Stormtrooper (part 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
I got mine today, #954. A friend of mine received #955. One of us should sell it to the other guy so that there can be two consecutive Blackhole busts on the same shelf...

You gonna post some pics or what?

Fritz said:
Just think how sad these guys are going to be without one of their brothers... :monkey2

ST.jpg

troopers2kk.jpg

Well I may be closer. They are selling for closer to $400 shipped on eBay. One sold last night and one just popped up for $415 shipped. It may go even a bit lower next week when people who have them in hand list them.

PS, Tom you suck! :emperor

Fritz said:
Well I may be closer. They are selling for closer to $400 shipped on eBay. One sold last night and one just popped up for $415 shipped. It may go even a bit lower next week when people who have them in hand list them.

PS, Tom you suck! :emperor

Get it while you can...........

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
Get it while you can...........

Jesse

I agree. You'll see an initial price drop while the market has them to sell but after a several months these will dry up and be very hard to find at a reasonable price.

Darth Loki said:
I agree. You'll see an initial price drop while the market has them to sell but after a several months these will dry up and be very hard to find at a reasonable price.

I agree. If I can get one for $400 shipped I'll do it. But if not, I'll probably end up selling my other busts and calling it a day with GG. Actually I'm very close to doing that. Blackhole Stormtrooper this year and who knows next year, maybe a Darktrooper from the Battlefront game that I'll have to dish out unreasonable money for.

nice pic Tom and congrats to everyone that wanted one and got one. if i had one i would offer it to you guys, but unfortunately i had no desire to stress myself out over this guy. :lol

Fritz said:
I agree. If I can get one for $400 shipped I'll do it. But if not, I'll probably end up selling my other busts and calling it a day with GG. Actually I'm very close to doing that. Blackhole Stormtrooper this year and who knows next year, maybe a Darktrooper from the Battlefront game that I'll have to dish out unreasonable money for.

FRITZ- Check your PM!

I just got mine, pretty cool looking. I'm a bit disapointed in how poorly packed the item was though. This is the first thing I've gotten directly from GG and it wasn't very well protected. Very little packing material and a very flimsy box. Luckily the box wasn't damaged at all and I'll do a much better job packing for anyone who gets it.

Darth Loki said:
FRITZ- Check your PM!...

Just did, thanks.

In regards to the value of these. I think around $250-$500 will probably be the range these sell for in the future. I base that on the SDCC Blue Clonetrooper which was 1000 ES I beleive and it seems to sell for around that when you can find one.

I received mine today. #913.

And you are right on the ebay prices. Right now there is a certain amount of quick dumping. Give it a couple of months and the market once settled will reveal the average price.

Back