GG animated Ringwraith variant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My point was that if you like the animated LOTR line then buy it. Don't look at ebay to see if the prices on them are going up because right now that doesn't seem likely with this or the bust line. They are nice pieces but they are not being embraced as I think GG expected.

I know a lot of us get a warm and fuzzy feeling when the value of our collections goes up. This line is not going to give you that feeling. You gotta buy these because you love them and without concern of their value going up. It just seems unless there is a "Padme piece" that creates a frenzy like in the Clone Wars maquettes the interest will remain a relatively low bleep in the radar.

Thanks for the heads up on this piece. Got mine ordered! It will look great with one mounted ringwraith on each side of the Trueform Witchking when he arrives (6 months later).

My point was that if you like the animated LOTR line then buy it. Don't look at ebay to see if the prices on them are going up because right now that doesn't seem likely with this or the bust line. They are nice pieces but they are not being embraced as I think GG expected.

I know a lot of us get a warm and fuzzy feeling when the value of our collections goes up. This line is not going to give you that feeling. You gotta buy these because you love them and without concern of their value going up. It just seems unless there is a "Padme piece" that creates a frenzy like in the Clone Wars maquettes the interest will remain a relatively low bleep in the radar.

Righgt I agree with you. I was just more or less tossing out a thought for folks to ponder.

They do have their swords raised in that scene, so I guess this one is more accurate. (Although I think I see a brown horse in this picture.)

nazgul-river.jpg

While Brown horses were used for filming they must have been altered in post production beacuse all the horses seen in the final film are black.

See here
https://www.framecaplib.com/lotrlib/html/episodes/images/fotr/fotr0621.htm

I really really want this variant. But I really really really can't spend any money right now.

broke.gif

Is there a kind soul out there willing to buy a LOTR addict a new fix?

Please?

:monkey3

(can't blame a girl for trying...)

I really really want this variant. But I really really really can't spend any money right now.

broke.gif

Is there a kind soul out there willing to buy a LOTR addict a new fix?

Please?

:monkey3

(can't blame a girl for trying...)

I will help you. If you help me. ;)

Anyone knows when the variant will be delivered?? Last time I checked it is mid January... and NOW is mid - Jan? Any news please share

That's a good question. I was thinking it wasn't due until Februrary but with as fast as everything is coming it will probably be tomorrrow.

Back