GG animated Ringwraith variant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just a different colored base, or is the horse color different too?

Nevermind, I see you edited your first post.

Regular (es of 1500):

productdetailrt0.png

Exclusive (es of 500):

95921339my0.jpg

Good thing I ordered the original one. :rolleyes: This one is much better than the original which I'm sure if I hadn't ordered already I would have been able to pick up for $5 on eBay now. :cuss

They do have their swords raised in that scene, so I guess this one is more accurate. (Although I think I see a brown horse in this picture.)

nazgul-river.jpg

They do have their swords raised in that scene, so I guess this one is more accurate. (Although I think I see a brown horse in this picture.)

nazgul-river.jpg

Speaking of brown horses, watch the Gollum Weta dvd. You see the RWOS in the background and the horse is brown.

From a GG Q&A from September:

Y: Why is the horse on the Ringwraith maquette brown.. and not black like in the films?

A: Some of them ride brown horses in the movie. Plus everything goes through New Line/Tolkien Estates for approval,so if it didn't look correct, the would have made us change it. But not having a black horse now, doesn't mean there won't be one later on down the road.

...tried to resist the LOTR animaquette line, but this thing just broke me. :duh

Got the exclusive on order and now I'm tempted to track down all the others in the line (including the regular RW/horse).

I like the black horse much better...for some reason the brown one just looks to comical...if that makes sense. :confused:

This looks great, I got 2 brown ones coming, another wont hurt. GG is doing a great job with this line.

...tried to resist the LOTR animaquette line, but this thing just broke me. :duh

You know what's really ironic? When I first started collecting the SSW line, I was being VERY selective. I had only planned on ordering 4 or 5 pieces in total. That is, until I saw the RWOS statue. Then I became a near completist in the line.

Now, along comes the GG LOTR animaquette line, and I had every intention of NOT collecting them. Then this new variant of the RWOS shows up. Looks like history is repeating itself...

Back