GG 300 Themistocles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we buy the statues overall not the stickers glued underneath them. There a lot of companies releasing high end stuff right now, sideshow is losing the monopoly on it

The clear bases arent the most visually stunning, but they are ok. Theyre bearable and they do offer some form of uniformity for displaying pyrposes

GG statues don't get much love here. Which is surprising with how nice they look. Whats up with that? Both the artemisia and black widow (which look fantastic) threads arent drawing much attention either. Is it the clear base or something that people cant "stand"? Clear base plague run for cover!! Seriously though I prefer the sculpted SSC bases too but the clear doesn't bother me that much. Is there something wrong with this company i should know about? Is it something else?? lol just something I noticed and figured I'd ask.

In my opinion I have a few gg and they blow side show out of the water as far as quality and sculpt artemisia is bad ass and I will assume this guy will be sick too!!!

I think you may be on to something. Only 3 people are posting in this thread and it appears most people just skip any thread with GG Statue in the title. Too bad since part of the fun of getting these statues is discussing them with people on this forum. Oh well I'll just stay privately excited for this guy until he arrives and the three of us can share our pictures when we get the statue lol. GG fan club of three!!
I have the gg iron pat 1/4 scale. Clear base and it's awesome

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

I bought mine directly from GG, came in with a broken helmet and paint rubs on the chest from the helmet piece floating around in the bag. To be honest I wasn't impressed with it anyway, the paint was really bad on it. Was told to destroy it for a refund, sorry no pics of it. I was really looking forward to this one. Edition size is 150.

wtf 150 thats so low, dang, i really want this piece to go with artesmia

wtf 150 thats so low, dang, i really want this piece to go with artesmia

Just received mine he looks good and fits right in with artemeisa, I love it because its all quality I like the base too, some do not like the clear bases however I love it I will post pics IMG_2046[1].jpgIMG_2047[1].jpgIMG_2048[1].jpgIMG_2049[1].jpgIMG_2050[1].jpg

Could u take better pics. With more light please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been on sale for 2 years now.

ya you are right lol! Well low number! Anyways I always like gg and it goes well with artemeisa and mine had a good paint job! But pple will always ***** about something!

Thanks. My bad, I was trying to ask how many parts does this statue have to assemble. Is it all the body in one piece plus the base? It seems quite fragile.
its not that fragile at all, it has the sword separate the shield with hand separate and the base so about four parts. Which is not bad imoh is looks pretty good but to each there own!

Back