Getting over my wife cheating on me..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got through the thread.

Chaver, I'm very sorry to hear what you're going through. Meathook has some great advice. Unfortunately I have to agree with everyone here and say that your wife did cheat/is cheating on you. Even if it wasn't physically cheating, it was most certainly emotional cheating.

Good luck buddy.

Thanks Mr. Meathook! I really needed to hear that. And thanks to every freak here for your support. I'm going to stay with my wife here for a little while until I can figure out what I'm going to do. Most likely I will end up leaving her. I'm going to try and take my son too. I don't think it would be a good idea if he stayed with her. She is weak and couldn't handle him on her own, that is unless she hooked up with another man ASAP, which I think she would because she can't do it on her own.

But yeah, I was just with her this morning and I just don't feel it anymore. I know I could do better than her, and I will. But not now, later, when I'm in a stable place in my life, financially and mentally. It's gonna be hard but I'm better off on my own..

Thanks Mr. Meathook! I really needed to hear that. And thanks to every freak here for your support. I'm going to stay with my wife here for a little while until I can figure out what I'm going to do. Most likely I will end up leaving her. I'm going to try and take my son too. I don't think it would be a good idea if he stayed with her. She is weak and couldn't handle him on her own, that is unless she hooked up with another man ASAP, which I think she would because she can't do it on her own.

But yeah, I was just with her this morning and I just don't feel it anymore. I know I could do better than her, and I will. But not now, later, when I'm in a stable place in my life, financially and mentally. It's gonna be hard but I'm better off on my own..

:clap:clap:clap:clap

NO ONE spends that much time with, talking to and texting another person, unless something is going on. Cheating wise. The only person I spend that much time with is my better half. I don't have time to text friends, co-workers, etc that much, nor do I have interest to. Get out while you can. It's never easy, I know from experience, I too was cheated on. But you have to be strong and move on. We're here for you buddy.

Happy for you that you feel ready to move on but be carefull.

Not saying all women are devious money grabbing two timers but have heard some horror stories.
I would cover your back when it comes to telling her what your going to do with regards to taking your son.
I would get some legal advice on your rights and hers on that matter first before telling her you are splitting.

Also don't leave your checkbook lying around as my freind did.
His wife who was having an affair, drained his account, by writing cheques from the back of the cheque book so he would'nt notice.

She left him in a whole lot of debt and he ended up losing the plot and seriously hurting the wifes lover and ended up in prison for gbh.

Not saying your wife would do that but don't know her except from what you've said and people can be f'd up when things go bad.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but thought it worth mentioning as she has proved not to be trustworthy and materialistic.

I hope you can split amicably and move on, like you said when the dust settles.
I have been cheated on, by an ex and know how it feels, and it does get easier once you have cut all ties and made it final.
I met someone new 6 months later and we have recently had our first baby.
Not sure if we are a marrage made in heaven as all relationships are hard work but she is a diamond.
Anyway sure thats not what you want to hear but just trying to say things change no matter how bleak it may be at the moment.

All the best to you and your son;)

Okay, I know it shouldn't matter at this point as I have made my decision. But just to know once in for all for sure that she did this to me, should I use her phone to text the guy and act like I'm her? I could say something like "hey can I come over?" As she has told me that she doesn't know where he lives? If he says yes, then I know that there could be only one thing that they were doing.. Even if she denied it, I wouldn't beleive anything she said because it's all been lies at this guys place.. And I would flipping leave tonight!

Chaver I'm done with the advice part. I just wanted to pop in and say I had a second date tonight with another awesome woman. At the end we kissed and I will certainly see her again. She's smart, and awesome all around! I literally just got home and thought of this thread. Get out their man and have fun. :hi5::yess:

Okay, I know it shouldn't matter at this point as I have made my decision. But just to know once in for all for sure that she did this to me, should I use her phone to text the guy and act like I'm her? I could say something like "hey can I come over?" As she has told me that she doesn't know where he lives? If he says yes, then I know that there could be only one thing that they were doing.. Even if she denied it, I wouldn't beleive anything she said because it's all been lies at this guys place.. And I would flipping leave tonight!

Eh, I wouldn't. I would be the more mature person in this situation.

Drive to that guys house with a baseball bat. :D

I kid...but don't play phone games.

Chaver I'm done with the advice part. I just wanted to pop in and say I had a second date tonight with another awesome woman. At the end we kissed and I will certainly see her again. She's smart, and awesome all around! I literally just got home and thought of this thread. Get out their man and have fun. :hi5::yess:

Rookie!..I just got in(4:30am) from a first date and was sucking on some fat titties tonight, will i see her again?..maybe..haha!. :)

Eh, I wouldn't. I would be the more mature person in this situation.

Drive to that guys house with a baseball bat. :D

I kid...but don't play phone games.

@ the baseball bat:) but agree not worth playing games just putting yourself through more greif.

Rookie!..I just got in(4:30am) from a first date and was sucking on some fat titties tonight, will i see her again?..maybe..haha!. :)

I think the quality of the woman says something about the experience. Of course I have had my um.....fun nights. However, this is one I'm interested in a possible relationship with. She's a teacher, has her masters, and isn't whore. :lecture:rotfl:yess:

I would think you'd see your sister pretty often. But whatever, kongrats :hi5:

I think the quality of the woman says something about the experience. Of course I have had my um.....fun nights. However, this is one I'm interested in a possible relationship with. She's a teacher, has her masters, and isn't whore. :lecture:rotfl:yess:

Oh this one is relationship material for sure and she is a high school music teacher, i am just taking it easy and having some safe fun.

I would think you'd see your sister pretty often. But whatever, kongrats :hi5:

Ha..ha..ha...Thank ____ i don't have any sisters.

May I ask if you may not see her again because of this?

Hmm?, we could meet again..i have two more to meet though and see how that goes.

Would you like fries with your gonorrhea :lol

From sucking on some titties?..rubbish.

Whatever rick. When i am in a relationship i am NEVER smitten with anyone else, you could use this advice.

Wow, she actually admitted it?! :thud:

Was it a cleansing kind of conversation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back