• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting out of 1:6 Sale: Price drops 11/02/13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Getting out of 1:6 Sale: Added stuff and lowered prices 8/26/13

Great deal on Luke and Vader! Should go fast :)

Most items sold have been delivered and arrived into the buyer's hands even the Wolf who's finding a happier home in France. :D

good luck on the sales my friend,,not like you need it,looks like there selling well.
(I gotta agree with you,im pretty much done with 1/6 scale..just cant bring myself to get rid of anything just yet though lol )

good luck on the sales my friend,,not like you need it,looks like there selling well.
(I gotta agree with you,im pretty much done with 1/6 scale..just cant bring myself to get rid of anything just yet though lol )

Not that hard as long as you got something new to move into. I got into Life size and 1:4. It was a pretty transition. :lol

All items in this thread are sold with partial payment received for Berserker. Thanks everyone for buying my stuff and helping me get out of 1:6.

Back