Getting into PF's...Your Favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lurtz is a great piece. So, he gets my nod. That is the only P.F. I own, so, that is all I can comment on.

I would like to add Darth Vader, Obi-Wan, Grievous, and some others as well. But, I just don't have the room or extra money to collect that much.

I am sticking with LotR and I'll get 24 : Jack Bauer if that ever happens....

:cool:

Believe it or not my favorite PF of the bunch I've got is ..................drumroll..........................GREEN GOBLIN!

That pose just has so much life in it. It has to be seen in person to appreciate it.

Well my pick is not a Sideshow piece. It is the Christopher Reeve 1/4 scale Superman PF by C King! Without a doubt if I could get one it would be the center piece of my collection!!

1. Doom
2. Lurtz
3. Hellboy (1st PF so sentimental favorite) - it's extremely nice, always wondered why it didn't catch fire.

wookilar8 said:
Believe it or not my favorite PF of the bunch I've got is ..................drumroll..........................GREEN GOBLIN!

That pose just has so much life in it. It has to be seen in person to appreciate it.
Green Goblin is definitely a very nice piece.

I love them all. But my focus is on the movie related PF's...Vader, Obi, & Leia are stand-outs on my SW shelf. Lurtz and Greivious (with exc. cape) are pretty impressive as well...

The Lurtz Exclusive PF is awesome. I'm still on the wait list for this one. Just the fact you can switch out his hands for the bow makes this top notch.

This will be my list in a couple weeks when Hulk arrives.

1. GREY HULK
2. LURTZ EX
3. VADER EX
4. CLASSIC SPIDERMAN
5. HAN SOLO EX
6. LEIA EX
7. LUKE

This list will most likely adjust when Frodo, Boba, and Captain arrive.

I'm having a hard time picking a favorite. They're all awesome. I :love PF!! :rock

I'll say Lurtz just because I'm more a LotR fan than anything else. Also, the Green Goblin is VERY underrated.

Lurtz is my favorite. Vader, Obi-Wan, and Grievous are also very very awesome!!

Doom is a good one as well. One of the best IMO. Someday I'll have to go back and get that one.

Back