• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting Engaged, need to buy a ring :) Stuff for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRSWfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I will be getting engaged in the next month and being a smart person, I realize that I better not go cheap on the ring, lol (give me all the crap you want LOTRfan, this is a good reason to be selling some things :p) . So being as some of the SS/W items I have are not impossible to come by, I know I will be able to pick them back up in a month or two. Here are the items I am trying to move:

Eowyn and Fell Beast statues are pending right now.

Only need about $200 more to get the ring I am aiming for. :)

Ringwraith mini bust: $50 shipped in the US

Galadriel mini bust: $45 shipped in the US

Elendil mini bust: $45 shipped in the US

Orc Overseer mini bust $15 shipped in the US

statues for sale:

Eowyn: $55 shipped in the US

Haradrim soldier: $50 shipped in the US

Baby Balrog: $70 shipped in the US

Gothmog on Warg $130 shipped in the US

Fell Beat: $225 shipped in the US

The total comes to $685: I can sell EVERYTHING to one person for $550 shipped in the US

Last edited:
cheap ass.:rotfl:rotfl

bring out the heavy ammo man. sell all those ex. pf's, you know once you tie the knot they're just going to end up back in their boxes.:D:D

kiddin, good luk your're really going to need it.:gun:banana after the wedding that is.:peace:peace

Depends on how confident you think she will say yes or not...

LOL, I know she will say yes as we have talked about it for a while.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

BTW, still need to sell. I have not move a single thing yet. Prices can be discussed. I would like to buy the ring by the end of the week, so I need to move some items ASAP. Thanks!!

Sadly, after the divorce you're collectibles will still be gone and she'll keep the ring.

Eowyn and Fell Beast statues are pending right now.

Only need about $200 more to get the ring I am aiming for. :)

Back