Getting back into it!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinister

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellas -

Been out of the scene for a while (years now). Getting back in vengeance though!

Some recent additions to my collection from past 5 months (I had alot to catch up on). Some of these are old news:

- Medicom RAH Masked Rider Kiva
- Medicom RAH 1/6 Kaneda and Bike
- Medicom RAH 1/6 C-3PO and R2D2
- Enterbay GOD 1/6 Bruce Lee (Pre-ordered)
- Enterbay 1/6 Bruce Lee Kato
- Enterbay 1/6 Way of the Dragon (Paid way too much for this :horror)
- Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman Mark IV
- Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman Mark VI
- Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman Mark V (Pre-ordered)
- Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman Mark II (Pre-ordered the new version)
- Hot Toys 1/6 Tron Legacy Kevin Flynn & Lightcycle (Pre-ordered)

Some upcoming commissioned customs (in order of scheduled completion):

- 1/6 THX 1138 Pacification Officer (Coming end of July)
- 1/6 Killzone 3: Helghast Snow Trooper
- 1/6 Tron Legacy Rinzler
- 1/6 Tron Legacy Gem
- 1/6 Tron Legacy Black Guard
- 1/6 Tron Classic Sentry Guard (This one is for myself - non commissioned)

I'll post pics as they are available. Enterbay Kato, Medi C-3PO/R2-D2 arriving end of next week.

Good to be back on the scene! :blissy

Tinister

Welcome back! :hi5:

Are you doing the custom Rinzler or having 1 done for you? Point me in the right direction please, I'm dieing for Tron! :panic:

Thanks Y4NK33 PL4N3T! I'm making all of the customs myself. Love that movie so when I got asked to make these - had to go for it. My first customs in like 6 years or so. THX figure I made way back then and commissioned to make a duplicate.

I've stopped taking commissioned custom requests. It's too difficult with my work schedule to meet people's expectations. So what I do is make customs that I personally want - then make a few copies to sell to cover the costs.

I may make a Tron Legacy Tron if the others turn out well.

Thanks Y4NK33 PL4N3T! I'm making all of the customs myself. Love that movie so when I got asked to make these - had to go for it. My first customs in like 6 years or so. THX figure I made way back then and commissioned to make a duplicate.

I've stopped taking commissioned custom requests. It's too difficult with my work schedule to meet people's expectations. So what I do is make customs that I personally want - then make a few copies to sell to cover the costs.

I may make a Tron Legacy Tron if the others turn out well.

Understood. If you decided to crank out a Rinzler be sure to post pics! Would love to see a 1/6 finally! ;) :D

"pics to come". I've got some pics of my THX figure in the customs section.

"pics to come". I've got some pics of my THX figure in the customs section.

Saw those pics, great work by the way. The "Show your Shelves" section just seems like a more appropriate place for your thread, especially once you have photos.

Back