Getting a little tired of XBox live

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i tried to log into live the other day because my friend wanted to check out halo 3..... and of course its out of commission. $60 a year is a lot of money for something i havent been using lately. they better get their crap together or MS is gonna be losing a lot of buisness to PSN. great online for free....pretty soon they are gonna catch up and pass live.

I tried logging in last night ( around 7:30-8pm ) and had the same damn problem again. I really hope they get this **** fixed soon. It's getting really annoying

yeah i tried to log into live the other day because my friend wanted to check out halo 3..... and of course its out of commission. $60 a year is a lot of money for something i havent been using lately. they better get their crap together or MS is gonna be losing a lot of buisness to PSN. great online for free....pretty soon they are gonna catch up and pass live.

PSN has a long way to go to catch up to Live but M$ needs to light a fire under the Live people. It better not be out this saturday or i'm going to.....well i'll sit around and bit$% about it I guess...:eek:

PSN has a long way to go to catch up to Live but M$ needs to light a fire under the Live people. It better not be out this saturday or i'm going to.....well i'll sit around and bit$% about it I guess...:eek:
You really need to join us for some Gears or Halo action, everytime I see you you're playing CoD4!! I'm giving it a break for a while, all the ******'s that play that game kinda turned me off to it.

You really need to join us for some Gears or Halo action, everytime I see you you're playing CoD4!! I'm giving it a break for a while, all the ******'s that play that game kinda turned me off to it.

As you learned in ranked matches Greas is no different and we all know Halo isn't. ******'s are all over live on every game.

there are ******'s in every game though.....usually i'll have the 360 turned on with COD4 on but not actually playing. i keep meaning to clean the dust off of Gears and join you guys but i've only played it online like 3 times max. i'll get on it this week sometime, i miss the fun time playing with the Freaks!

It was really ticking me off this weekend that it wasn't working as well. I tried and tried to log in and get some halo in when I could since I can hardly pry the xbox away from the kids and GH3.

What's sad is they should have know that too and been ready...oh well.

I dont think that they expected this. Being I have tried to test high traffic systems in a test lab, you can't fully stress test them. You can try and test your best ability but things are always much different when it hits the real world. Well in all reality they will have until summer to get the kinks worked out since most kids are back in school so there should be less people on at any time then they had in the last weeks.

Nice offer, I'm thinking of getting bomberman LIVE

Dear Xbox LIVE Members:

During this past holiday season you helped us break a number of Xbox LIVE records. This included our largest sign-up of new members to Xbox LIVE in our 5 year history and just yesterday you broke the record for the single biggest day of concurrent members ever on the service.

As a result of this massive increase in usage we know that some of you experienced intermittent Xbox LIVE issues over the holiday break. While the service was not completely offline at any given time, we are disappointed in our performance. I would like to take this moment to thank you each and every one of you for your patience and understanding as our team has worked around the clock to return the service to a stable state.

At the same time we would like to offer a token of our appreciation to all of you in celebration of record success for the service. And as a thank you for your loyalty during this holiday period, we will be offering all of our Xbox LIVE members around the world access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game that will be available to download free of charge. In the coming weeks we will be sharing the specific details of this offer with you.

Thank you again for helping make Xbox LIVE everything that it is today!

Sincerely,

Marc Whitten

General Manager, Xbox LIVE

Gamertag: Notwen

how many online players does bomberman LIVE has on multiplayer?

that would be some frenetic freak fun :lol

Does anyone know if this will just be free or do we need some kind of code to get this to work?

I don't want to use up my last remaining points on a game I don't really want.

Some idiots are suing Microsoft for X-Box Live "Outtages"

Microsoft now faces a lawsuit over recent problems with its Xbox Live online gaming service. Three Texas residents filed a lawsuit Friday on behalf of themselves and others who have had trouble connecting to Xbox Live in recent weeks.

The suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Houston, claims Microsoft's outages represent a breach of contract and negligent misrepresentation for which the software maker is liable. The suit doesn't claim specific damages, but notes the amount is in excess of $5 million.

In the suit, the plaintiffs allege that Microsoft should have known strong holiday sales would tax its servers. "Microsoft knew the increase in subscriptions would increase game-play on its servers, yet failed to provide adequate access and service to Xbox Live and its subscribers," read the filing.

Microsoft has apologized for the outage and said it would allow Xbox live subscribers to download a free game. A Microsoft representative was not immediately available for comment.

https://www.gamespot.com/news/6184323.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;2

Back