Premium Format Gethsemoni – Shaper of Flesh Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know this just looks awkward.... they have some amazing COTD coming sadly for me this one is not one of them.. maybe it's the photo...:(

I thinks he looks great...but it waiting to see the other releases and the new red Sonja before I decide

BT_SDCC2017_225.jpg

BT_SDCC2017_228.jpg

BT_SDCC2017_229.jpg

I don't know... is it me or is it just kind of lifeless? (lol - bad pun) Seriously she looks bored - her face is too plain. Lots of fantastic details all over but the whole package is just not there for this one.

I don't know... is it me or is it just kind of lifeless? (lol - bad pun) Seriously she looks bored - her face is too plain. Lots of fantastic details all over but the whole package is just not there for this one.

Yeah it seems under-whelming.. if your going to revisit a character so quickly ..... make it awesome not Meh... she's seems masculine to me and her face is sort of unflatering...IMO.

Got my GethSenomi Shaper of Flesh EX -- her beauty and details are just otherworldly and have to be seen in person to be to be fully appreciated -- just leaps and bounds better than the first iteration of Queen of the Dead -- I couldn't recommend this piece enough if you are a COTD fan or just appreciate things of great beauty! :)

Attachments

• shaper3.jpg
    shaper3.jpg
    613.5 KB · Views: 46
  • shaper4.jpg
    shaper4.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 47
  • shaper2.jpg
    shaper2.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 47
  • shaper.jpg
    shaper.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 49
Yeah it seems under-whelming.. if your going to revisit a character so quickly ..... make it awesome not Meh... she's seems masculine to me and her face is sort of unflatering...IMO.

I honestly think the first version is superior to this one.

Back