Gentle Giant Walking Dead Maggie statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon has them listed as "In Stock" right now. I wanna see in hand pics before I make a $400 decision.

There is one set of in-hand pics of Maggie over on StatueForum and she doesn't look great. But like I said, it's only one set so far. I'm holding off from getting her until I see more pics.

There is one set of in-hand pics of Maggie over on StatueForum and she doesn't look great. But like I said, it's only one set so far. I'm holding off from getting her until I see more pics.

I just checked that out and you're right, she doesn't look that good. Hopefully that's an isolated incident because that looks nothing like Maggie.

Yikes, that does look bad.

I think she came out great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Maggie showed up a few days ago. Pretty solid statue. Really like everything but the base...

maggie_01.jpg

Back