GENTLE GIANT: Slave Leia Animaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolute MUST HAVE! Love the Crumb on there too! And here I was about to sell off my Slave Leia Character Key in favor of the new ANH Leia Character Key to go with the ANH Leia and R2 maquette. Looks like I'll have to hold on to it to go with this one. :rock

It seems like such a long time since I have picked up anything from GG, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to pay for another animated maquette after seeing them lose their value so drastically. I think I'll wait and get this one for $7.50 on eBay like I should have done with the others.

Anybody know of any good animaquettes of Han?

The Stormtrooper Han in the same pic as Leia looks good, anybody have a pic focusing on just that?

Here's the other Han.

Gentle%20Giant%20Animated%20Han%20Solo%20Maquette.jpg

Anybody know of any good animaquettes of Han?

The Stormtrooper Han in the same pic as Leia looks good, anybody have a pic focusing on just that?

jump over to www.gentlegiantcollectors.com they have shots of Han in Stormtrooper gear there, probably more of him now with SDCC underway!!

to get back on topic, that slave leia is nice, but I don't want to wait 2 years before I can have it. Gentle Giant has been getting really bad with release timeframes :banghead

Overkill and hate the animated designs. I wish they would make more real life statues.

Well I hope it doesn't take too long to be released. I'm hoping for a release next year sometime at the latest. This just looks too damn good, I want it now!! :D

I wanted to bump this... how big are maquettes usually? Also, anybody have any updates on her release?

Why oh why must they put Crumb in there---Chances of me getting much better----

I like this one a lot. It's almost as good as the recent Fett and Carbonite Han statue. I won't order it, but if i see it i know i'll end up getting it.

I completely forgot about this. The Animated Maquettes are about 8" give or take. Not that big but not really all that small.

I have said it 3 times before and I'll say it again _ _ _ _ Gentle Giant. Also they are a pass and a fail, why you might ask? Because they have no appreciation for their fanbase/customers and are horrible with how they handle their exclusives. They can scan their a-holes all day long for all I care. But that's cool for the dudes that still like their work.

Back