Gentle Giant: Shanna the She-Devil (Marvel)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have time to set it up properly. Here are some quick iphone pics. Edition size is 270. Paint app is excellent. Base diameter is 13". Dino is very heavy piece.

This looks very good...but not too exciting. Her face expression is sad/bored. Solid sculpt all around.

Well she's tired after killing the dino. It takes a human lots of work to no get eatn by the Dino not to mention killing it. :rotfl at least she didn't get any cuts or bruises. She must have speared it or something. I still admit she's much better than the supergirls blank weird facial expression. :monkey4

Red raptor is fine, IMO. When it was brown, it blended in too much with her brown outfit. At least there's some contrast now. From what I recall in the Frank Cho comic run, they were often red anyway.

Red raptor is fine, IMO. When it was brown, it blended in too much with her brown outfit. At least there's some contrast now. From what I recall in the Frank Cho comic run, they were often red anyway.

You... are correct. ;)

Yep! Agreed. Red looks great or brown would blend in too much making the dino invisible.

Thanks for pics! Excited to receive mine, but it will be a while. I hope it arrives intact...my only fear is it will get damaged in shipping. please be safe! :pray:

Really awesome piece. I hope they do other female Marvel characters. Especially Jean.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Well, she turned out beautiful! As someone else mentioned, getting her on the base is really a two person job so until my buddy comes by the Dino isn't quite where he's supposed to be. I wanted to get some pics though:

This is an amazing piece. Really makes me look forward to the rest of Will Harbottle's creations.

Thanks Anthos for posting the pics. Shanna looks really good. I'll take your advice then and wait for my friend to help with setting her up on the base. I just received mine today but haven't opened her up yet.

I was admiring the backdrop of your framed prints. I wished I had the Artgerm invisible woman. Love that print. Alice is pretty smoking hawt herself.

Back