Gentle Giant SDCC 2009 Exclusives!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GG needs to drop the "stormtrooper arm on the belt" thing. It's been on just about every stormtrooper item. This isn't a western.

that han is pretty cool, will look good with the Luke in stormtrooper outift.
Although it is starting to look too cartoony with these pieces, and hardly even looks like Han, Would prefer more unreleased characters instead of doubles of characters already done. Lando!!!

I want to get the Blackhole Stormtrooper statue and the Boba Fett bust. Is anyone who is going be willing to pick these two up for me.

Looks like I am getting the Fett bust and of course GG only offers it at SDCC. *ssholes as usual.

I better be able to get that Dumbledore when I'm there. Hope this isn't one of the "limited to 20 per day" exclusives.

thanks to Sick SciSSor5 of SF:

GENTLEGIANTCONCEPTBOBAFETTPAINTED.jpg

I want to get the Blackhole Stormtrooper statue and the Boba Fett bust. Is anyone who is going be willing to pick these two up for me.

Did you see the just announced ES on these things?... I think you'll have no problem getting them.

late to the thread... what's the deal with the concept fett? does one need a reservation to grab it?

Just got an e-mail that the pre-orders will be on June 22nd :rock

I'm excited and I don't even collect gentle giant :monkey3

Back