Gentle Giant Sauron Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pizzasauron6gn2.jpg

pizzasauron5vy2.jpg

pizzasauron4zv3.jpg

pizzasauron3pi3.jpg

pizzasauron2if2.jpg

pizzasauron1tp1.jpg

pizzasauron9sd2.jpg

pizzasauron7dq4.jpg

pizzasauron8dq5.jpg

Great pics. I bailed from this line from the get-go but there are definitely some nice pieces in there. I just can't stand the designs of the bases, though.

Guys, I know I've said it before, but I gotta say it again. Take the plunge on the Sauron and you won't be disappointed. The scale is perfect and the detail is terrific. It really blew me away at SDCC. People were constantly piled up around the display case looking at it.

It's a a commanding piece... kinda like Sauron himself!

And by the way... that Orc is 100& Snaga. Great call by whoever figured it out.

meh... I've seen it up close. I have the metal helm Sauron, 1/6 Sauron statue. Then there's the 1/2 Scale Sauron bust. This thing is a trinket compared to the others. Obviously it's also a lot cheaper. Glad I stayed away from the GG busts. If not for the SSW busts, I might have gone into it. Saruman looks the best IMO.

Beren

Sauron is pretty damn cool. Huge and detailed. Probably the best bust from GG. I don't get the issues with the bases as I like that they're a bit different and fit the character.

Here another pic from IGN
Sauron010.jpg

This unfortunately is a large booth topper for Gentle Giant. The actual bust, while still quite nice, is NOWHERE near this. Now if GG would actually make these for sale (like they did with their previously booth only Balrog Bust) then I would pre-order it in a heartbeat! :D

I purchased this bust recently and it's wonderful. Very detailed and the pose is very dynamic. Not to mention it's huge cmopared to the other GG LOTR busts. I still kind of like the Saruman bust the best of the ones GG has created, if only because it's...well...it's Christopher Lee. :D

nice pics, it is a keeper piece. This line is good. Not as popular as it should. But still worth it if your a LOTR fan. A nice addition to the weta line.

I love the Gandalf bust quite a bit as well. The likeness is dead-on.

Back