GENTLE GIANT: Republic Commandos Mini Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only one I wanted was Sev, by the time I logged in he was gone. :(

The only one I wanted was Sev, by the time I logged in he was gone. :(

Mike, I actually preordered a Sev from Andrews Toyz before these went up but decided to preorder all of them so I would be guaranteed to have a set. If you want that one you can have it for my cost plus shipping.

Just let me know

Check Entertainment Earth also. They've been in and out of stock, and people over at rebelscum posted they'd be canceling their pre-orders since they got them direct from GG. Plus the four packs will go up, and people that got them singly may be canceling or selling them.

Guess they will never learn. They lost me with these tactics. I wouldn't even stand in line for a good friend to buy a bust for him. That's how bad I hate their company. I saw nice things at their booth at CC but I wouldn't give them a turd.

Guess they will never learn. They lost me with these tactics. I wouldn't even stand in line for a good friend to buy a bust for him. That's how bad I their company. I saw nice things at their booth at CC but I wouldn't give them a turd.

I am just slightly less jilted then Keith, but I did sell the last of my GG items today. :emperor

Guess they will never learn. They lost me with these tactics. I wouldn't even stand in line for a good friend to buy a bust for him. That's how bad I hate their company. I saw nice things at their booth at CC but I wouldn't give them a turd.

I'd give them a turd, but that's about it.

I am just slightly less jilted then Keith, but I did sell the last of my GG items today. :emperor

Congrats! I wish I had the patience to sell mine off. I just can't seem to find the right box size to get away from the post office prices on over sized items.

Mike, I actually preordered a Sev from Andrews Toyz before these went up but decided to preorder all of them so I would be guaranteed to have a set. If you want that one you can have it for my cost plus shipping. Just let me know

That is awesome of you man! Let me know when they come in I'll gladly take it off of your hands. :D You Rock! :rock

Today, GentleGiantCollectores.com is happy to bring collectors an exclusive review of the most anticipated Gentle Giant LTD Star Wars release in 2009! With special thanks to Gentle Giant LTD we present to you the first in hand review and photo shoot of the Delta Squad Clone Commandos from Star Wars: Republic Commando. These will be coming out next month to collectors worldwide!

Link:

https://www.gentlegiantcollectors.com/deltasquadminibustsreview.html

Hmmm... making a 1/6 clone trooper figure custom right now (from scratch, pretty much)... I was planning on doing a commando next... one of these would make my job a whole lot easier! I could dremel one out and just repaint it to my liking and put the armor on a 1/6 figure!

I was so excited when I saw this thread... then I saw some pics and I thought, "OK, so these look a little off IMO, but I might still get one!" then I saw the price on ebay.

Well, there goes that idea...

Pre-Orderd the Boss bust a while at Internet (only because it would be an "exclusive" in the Netherlands, and I live there :rolleyes:.)
It would be my first GG item. And when I see all the negative comments I'm thinking that it would be my last GG item...

But sorry to aks a noob question...
But what is so bad about GG products?:confused:

One thing that s*cks is their website... I can't find any info about the Republic Commando busts...:confused:

Back