GENTLE GIANT Rebels Captain Rex Minibust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up this one from BBTS....pretty cool.

REBEL REX.jpg

Haven't bought one of these in quite a while. Paint's a little "iffy" but overall it looks pretty cool. I'd sure go for an HT figure of this version of Rex. Probably never happen so I'm glad I picked this up.

That looked pretty good, I was wondering if anyone was going to mod the head and put on the Hot Toys or Sideshow body.

Looks great.
Man..I remember the days of Gentle Giant collecting....before HT got the Star Wars License.

Man the most freakish thing was trying to nab ALL the Clone Commanders from around the world!!
Glad I got them all.
This Rex looks amazing JB!!

Looks great.
Man..I remember the days of Gentle Giant collecting....before HT got the Star Wars License.

Man the most freakish thing was trying to nab ALL the Clone Commanders from around the world!!
Glad I got them all.
This Rex looks amazing JB!!

The nightmare of the clone commanders and black hole stormtrooper turned me off from collecting GG for a long time.

Did anyone who ordered Rex have that strange "window" punched in the box? Why is that? The blaster in right hand is solid, no way they were replacing it this way. Or just weak point in the protective plastic? But Rex looks great.

Attachments

• DSC03102.JPG
    DSC03102.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC03104.JPG
    DSC03104.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC03106.JPG
    DSC03106.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC03111.JPG
    DSC03111.JPG