Statue Gentle Giant Padme Amidala 1/6 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess this is not getting released this month.

ITEMSTATUS010814_marketing_zps16b0d744.jpg

Seems like GG has a reputation for not only delaying products, but being way off initial expected release date. The only GG piece that I recall having is the Deadpool on Vespa statue (nice piece). I didn't pre order it though. I purchased it after it had been out for a bit. So I don't really have as much experience with GG pre orders.

Seems like GG has a reputation for not only delaying products, but being way off initial expected release date. The only GG piece that I recall having is the Deadpool on Vespa statue (nice piece). I didn't pre order it though. I purchased it after it had been out for a bit. So I don't really have as much experience with GG pre orders.

That has been my experience with Gentle Giant. :gah:

Well today is the last day of the Q2, so I'm guessing she's delayed.... I pretty much just order from GG and then forget about it because it's impossible to pin down when they will actually release a statue.

All the stores are now saying Q3 for a release date. So anytime from July to September, I'm going to guess September..

I Got Number 259/774

I think the likeness is pretty good, Overall I'm very happy with how this turned out....

X-photo4.jpg

X-photo10.jpg

X-photo6.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks.... I gotta give credit to GG, their production statues look as good as the prototypes... they might take forever to get released but the end product is worth it IMO.

Last edited:
I knew going in that it wouldn't look 100% like Natalie Portman because the prototype didn't, but the production piece is exactly like the prototype so I'm not going to complain... I've yet to see any statue that has a 100% likeness to the Actor.... For me it was close enough to buy it..

Back