Statue Gentle Giant: "Honey Trap" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Peacemaker,I'm getting my dog tags for Lucky this week after contacting GG cs. image.jpg

Sometimes I wish I could of had the patience to keep my pre-order with this, she is nice.

You can find these statues pretty cheap on Ebay.... They hold no resale value at all even with their really low Edition Size.

I am always scanning for a good deal. I wouldn't mind getting some of them. My issue is that they never made Fireball.

They are. Look back at page 98 in this thread.

Yeah, NOW. After I started a petition for her a year or so ago. We haven't seen an official pre-order yet. Sadly, I am not happy with the changes they made to her. Especially that cheap and lame tutu.

Yeah, NOW. After I started a petition for her a year or so ago. We haven't seen an official pre-order yet. Sadly, I am not happy with the changes they made to her. Especially that cheap and lame tutu.

Miss B, is that you? lol

Anyways, I am waiting for Fireball too. It's the one I REALLY wanted out of all of them. And, naturally, it's the one that is up in the air right now.

Miss B, is that you? lol

Anyways, I am waiting for Fireball too. It's the one I REALLY wanted out of all of them. And, naturally, it's the one that is up in the air right now.

Joe? Must be you, with transformer art.

Last edited:
Is Lucky worth the money?

Lucky is probably my favorite out the bunch, I sold them all except for Lucky and Whisper... but I noticed the other day that Whisper's hands are HUGE compared to other 1/4 scale female statues, especially the one she has on her hip.... Now it's bugging me so I'll probably end up selling Whisper as the huge hand keeps drawing my attention...

I feel bad for anyone who paid the original price on this line as they're going for about 60% less now... Just shows you Gentle Giant had huge markups on them in the beginning...

Lucky is probably my favorite out the bunch, I sold them all except for Lucky and Whisper... but I noticed the other day that Whisper's hands are HUGE compared to other 1/4 scale female statues, especially the one she has on her hip.... Now it's bugging me so I'll probably end up selling Whisper as the huge hand keeps drawing my attention...

I feel bad for anyone who paid the original price on this line as they're going for about 60% less now... Just shows you Gentle Giant had huge markups on them in the beginning...

Yes I nearly bought one at retail, glad I didn't now. Are they really that cheap on amazon, I'll go look now.

Back