Statue Gentle Giant: "Honey Trap" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I have not been here for a while. Am I seeing that the reg is 669.99 not including shipping and tax? Just wow! So VS and others who really wanted them, are you going to get these? I'm out..... Culo collectors are in trouble here. :panic: these are some major culo to miss out on. Maybe GG is setting the new market prices for a 1/4? SS will be watching to see how well these sell.

Nah this is just Gentle Giant losing their mind

If you prefer vinyl, I'd suggest contacting Enterbay and telling them you want realistic vinyl female statues.

I don't "prefer a material", I prefer full realism when it tries to be realistic (I mostly collect japanese PVCs for that reason that they don't aim at realism, so they don't fail at what they aim at).
I really don't care if it's PVC, resin or whatever, it has to be what's needed for details & realism. PVC, resin, fabric, leather, metal.. all of them where necessary.

It's because manufacturers believe that there's a market for resin statues & another for dolls that there's still a separate market for both. I hardly collected dolls years ago when they were fugly (& when resins did look better), I'm now buying them because they look amazing. SO MUCH progress since the early DiD military figures & early Hot Toys ones, that hardly looked better than barbies. But not much progress for resins.

Wow I have not been here for a while. Am I seeing that the reg is 669.99 not including shipping and tax? Just wow! So VS and others who really wanted them, are you going to get these? I'm out..... Culo collectors are in trouble here. :panic: these are some major culo to miss out on. Maybe GG is setting the new market prices for a 1/4? SS will be watching to see how well these sell.

Nah.. I only want Whisper & Lucky. Unless the other 3 are reasonably priced, I have no interest in them.

Why is the prices so high? I mean wasn't the reason to make better prices because there was no license fees? What happen that these cost even more than license products?

even if the edition size was small in order to help explain the absurd prices for these, i still wouldn't understand why they wouldn't want to make more and charge the standard rate. i believe it would be more of a win win for everyone. they'd make more financially and everyone who wanted one would get one. that makes more sense to me to go that route. this path they're taking seems to be alienating their customer base. i dunno. just crazy nonsense GG.

Hoochies in active outfits? Not interested and the prices, HA! I guess GG wants to rape their fan base, too much good stuff coming out to be wasting shelf space on these.

Been thinking for the price of GG Whisper, I could pick up 2 PF's, the math seems to work in my favor, I will miss not getting her, curse you GG

Been thinking for the price of GG Whisper, I could pick up 2 PF's, the math seems to work in my favor, I will miss not getting her, curse you GG

With the last price of the Conan PF, I am not sure that you can have 2 PF for the price of GG Whisper and If the prices continue like this, I will not have the possibility to have new statues from both, Sideshow and GG :mad:

With the last price of the Conan PF, I am not sure that you can have 2 PF for the price of GG Whisper and If the prices continue like this, I will not have the possibility to have new statues from both, Sideshow and GG :mad:

It would be close, maybe add a few bucks but the bottom line would be 2 for 1 pretty much, we all know to well about price hikes and for one, I am not pleased or amused, it will just mean my purchases will be under more scrutiny my Friend; CZ

It would be close, maybe add a few bucks but the bottom line would be 2 for 1 pretty much, we all know to well about price hikes and for one, I am not pleased or amused, it will just mean my purchases will be under more scrutiny my Friend; CZ

I am agree with you and for me too, my next purchases will be under more scrutiny, close to zero per year :gah:

Nah.. I only want Whisper & Lucky. Unless the other 3 are reasonably priced, I have no interest in them.

You were ready to pay Jerry 2000$ for 3 identical ugly cross eyed Chun Lee's..Why are you relunctant to pay around the same price for such phenomenal T&A statues such as these Honey Trap girls ? :monkey4

Last edited:
Why is the prices so high? I mean wasn't the reason to make better prices because there was no license fees? What happen that these cost even more than license products?

And that's why video games based on original intellectual properties are priced less than the licensed games. Oh wait, they are the same price. [insert sarcasm here]

The reason to do an original IP is to increase your profit margin and possible license your IP to make more $$$. Video games producers do it all the time. Sideshow doesn't discount their original IP statues.

You were ready to pay Jerry 2000$ for 3 identical ugly cross eyed Chun Lee's..Why are you relunctant to pay around the same price for such phenomenal T&A statues such as these Honey Trap girls ? :monkey4

Just because lol. But the end of the day, he never got my money.....

And thank god he didn't lol.

Back