Gentle Giant Farm Boy Luke Skywalker Mini-Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I really don't care for this either, the Regular or the Exclusive. The likeness doesn't look good and the whole piece in general just looks off.

To say the least I'm very disappointed with GG not only for this release but the way they continue driving their company into the ground. Got to wonder what they are doing with the release dates. :banghead
:gun GG

Real dissapointing especially compared to how good the Hoth Luke mini bust is.

That pose is crap, looks like he is going to change the light bulbs in the house, or is hunting spiders on the ceiling...:eek:

That pose is crap, looks like he is going to change the light bulbs in the house, or is hunting spiders on the ceiling...:eek:

i agree, the pose is horrible, but this is normal that happens with the busts of GG , Some few ones are the chosen ones to buy.

i agree, the pose is horrible, but this is normal that happens with the busts of GG , Some few ones are the chosen ones to buy.

thats very true. But thats what really sucks here. I have Ben, han chewie leia x-wing luke and han and Luke i ST gear and they ALL have good poses.

And now they finally give us Farmboy Luke...
:eek:

I like the new Hoth bust coming but this is does not look very good so far.

I don't think its horrible, but it's not exciting either. Almost any other pose than this would have been better.

His hand held straight out would have made more sense I think (even with the promo shot it's based off of); it would convey the moment Luke is first given his father's saber.

:monkey1

Back