Statue Gentle Giant doing Iron Man Statues? (Iron Patriot @ GG Booth @ SDCC!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not suggesting it will increase the quality, just that the proportions etc will be spot on to the movie suit as it was done by Legacy. That matters to some people. Still, I think the GG one looks fine.

I read that the CG suit is scanned and rebuilt from the real suit built by Legacy Effects for on-set use. Possibly GG is using those files for theirs.

Just in case anyone in Australia wants to know, the Gentle Giants Iron Patriot has just come into stock at Popcultcha.

I myself have no interest in the piece at the moment, but going through the other SS threads on 1/4 Iron Man statues, this may be the piece to get.

Late to the party, but i can't believe this piece is not soldout yet at 380 ES.

Even more unbelievable is that there are people picking up the sideshow crap iron patriot with those horrible paint apps + thousands es over this piece, which has near perfect paint app.

so happy i picked this one up, the digital photo scan on gg's website is a really disservice to this statue. It looks epic in person and the paint is near flawless, very high quality.

ggironpat1.jpg

ggironpat2.jpg

ggironpat3.jpg

ggironpat4.jpg

ggironpat5.jpg

There are a few reasons why I wouldn't buy this, but a major one is that you have to use batteries for the light up features. That's a non starter for an Iron Man movie statue IMO.

Well then you are f*@!d for a lot of pieces.
And how many STATUES of Iron Man characters that LIGHT UP have batteries. And it's the stupid tiny Hot Toys type batteries. WTF do you need those for in a 1/4 scale statue?

And how many STATUES of Iron Man characters that LIGHT UP have batteries. And it's the stupid tiny Hot Toys type batteries. WTF do you need those for in a 1/4 scale statue?

ALL the IM statues with light up feature use batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously wtf are you talking about, everything you have said so far made no sense. Crazy town is that way -->
What a well constructed argument you just made. I'll completely reverse any previous comments I made, purely based on the intelligence of that statement.😵

Just got mine Saturday. Its sweet except for the baseuploadfromtaptalk1455578323015.jpg

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Just got mine Saturday. Its sweet except for the baseuploadfromtaptalk1455578385153.jpg

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Back