Gentle Giant Delays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Rebelscum has pix of a new Hoth Leia Bust. They say April of next year. Looks nice. Perhaps they want to release them for 30th anniversary of TESB?

I don't imagine, it doesn't make sense to ship it then when people already know it's coming, and it'd just piss people off to wait for 4 more months, they're either pre-ordering it or not. Might help residual sales of whatever doesn't presell in the edition, and even Leia's being announced now, plus Bespin Luke statue, so if it has to do with ESB anniversary, then I'd say GG doesn't get how to utilize such an event. Sideshow did, even though they weren't shipped within the anniversary year, most of Sideshow's ANH offering was unveiled throughout 2007 and cashed in on that movie being on people's minds.

Isnt Gentle Giants main business doing FX or Scans for Moives? Maybe thats why they are willing to let the collectibles part of thier business sink.

Back